*Farewell for now Technoblade*

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what I'm talking about when I mention Technoblade. But for those who don't know, he has recently passed after his 1 year fight with stage 4 cancer.

Technoblade was one of the most amazing and positive people I have ever known, even if it was just through a screen. He remained positive throughout his chemotherapy and never once did he complain about the pain he was in, always keeping a positive mindset throughout and continuing to make people smile as much as he could. He was always so kind and caring and his community always felt safe and accepted. Everytime he laughed, I'm sure many of us found ourselves smiling at his laughter.

Techno has always been considerate and constantly wanting to give something to his fans as a mean of expressing his gratitude for our support. Man was literally writing something for us just mere hours before he passed! He has always cared for us as we care for him and he has shown that in more ways than one, and I'm sure we are all eternally grateful for that.

I'm sure many of us were hit hard when his passing was announced, me included. But I'm sure he is now trying to take over the kingdom of God as I type this. He has inspired millions of people all around the world and has been the only good thing on a bad day for many, sometimes being the only motivation to get out of bed or go to school.

You know one of his signature quotes "when God sends me to hell, I want him to hesitate."? God did hesitate, but not by sending him to hell, it was because he would be taking one of the brightest lights on earth away, causing earth to dim. We have lost a great legend, but he will continue to be a role model and his memory will always be preserved, as long as we make sure it does. We are his voices after all, we're suppose to make noise; but instead of 'blood' it will be about the amazing life he had lived and the many achievements as a content creator and as a person.

Techno will never die as long as we remember how amazing he was and honour him in everything we do, we owe him that much.

We are all so proud of how far he has come, I'm sure. I'm glad he was able to reach his goal of 10 million subscribers before he passed as that was his goal when he first started YouTube. I'm happy we helped him accomplish his goal before he passed.

It's a shame we won't be able to hear his laughter or monotone voice and scream, but at least we got to witness his growth and support him in every way we could. As a fan of Techno, I am so extremely proud of every he's done.

His passing will cause a big impact on the majority of people, but we will be able to push on and continue to make Techno proud with every decision we make. Thats something I think we owe Techno as his viewers, to continue to make him proud of his community.

Farewell, Blood God. Until we meet again.