An End

"Why do you think Techno is right!? He has caused so much destruction and hatred this part week, and you're still on his side!?"

"I am because he is fighting for what's right and I believe he is trying to fix a lot of the mistakes you made."

Another argument about the same thing, this argument had been going on for about roughly 15 minutes. It was really starting annoy Ranboo, Why couldn't Quackity just leave Phil alone? The old man is just trying to live to the best of his abilities but Quackity, apparently, doesn't want that to happen.

"What mistakes!? We are trying to make L'manburg better than it was! Techno is destroying that!" Quackity yelled, fury in his eyes.

"Technos not destroying anything, you're the one destroying the community, your reputation and friendships" Phil stated calmly, looking at the fuming man.

"Alright then, you know another thing I'm gonna 'destroy'?" Quackity asked, a smile creeping it's way onto his lips.

"What?" Phil questioned, raising brow.

"Your life" And Quackity whipped out his bow and cocked an arrow, aiming directly at Phil.

Ranboo's eyes widened, he rushed towards the older man, pushing him out the way right as the arrow was released. It felt like it went in slow motion. The piercing pain in Ranboos side, Phil yelling, Quackity gasping, but all lasted a second as Ranboo fell to the ground, a shriek leaving his mouth.

Phil rushed over and pulled the wounded boy into his lap, blood getting on his clothes. "Ranboo, stay awake! Don't you dare close those eyes!" Phil shouted, tears blurring his vision.

"I won't......I won't, slap me if I start closing my eyes......alright?" Ranboo mumbled quietly, looking up at Phil with a lopsided grin.

All the while this had been happening, Quackity just stood there in shock. Why did you save Phil? He assumed you knew the risk of saving Phil, so why?

Phil suddenly fired fireworks into the air, causing a big purple explosion to go off, Techno showing up a moment later. The piglin hybrid glanced at the wounded boy before turning to Quackity, eyes burning with rage.

"RUN" Techno muttered, aiming his crossbow at Quackity who took off in a flash.

Techno turned to the two individuals, immediately rushing over and gently picking up the taller boy. He started to sprint home, Phil following closely behind.

But little did they know, a certain someone with a green hoodie had been watching the scene, he had his mouth covered by his hand and tears falling like streams from his eyes, he knew he started all of this and he had to explain what he had done and had happened to him, so the individual ran off towards L'manburg, hoping to find the president and explain the situation to him, praying to god the president would listen.

It took no time at all for them to reach Technos house because Techno is fast when he runs. Phil was only able to keep up because he was flying.

The duo rushed to get bandages and potions to hopefully try and heal the boy. They didn't have much but it would be enough to save the boy. They quickly got to work, Phil keeping the boy awake while Techno had started to remove the arrow and stitch up the tall hybrids side. The hybrid in question groaned in pain, wincing whenever the needle pierced his skin.

Techno worked fast, wanting to get this over with quickly. Techno knotted the string, pleased with his work, the piglin hybrid quickly but carefully wrapped the boys torso in bandages in hopes to try and keep the stitches together, once satisfied with what he had done, he sent a glance at Phil, telling him that he was done. The raven hybrid sighed in relief and looked down at the boy.