Tears... (Ranboo angst)

He was huddled in the corner, face in his knees, tail wrapped around his legs and arms forcing his knees closer to his body.

He just wanted it to stop, he couldn't take the pressure, he doesn't do well under pressure, why wouldn't it stop?

Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it STOP IT!!!!

A wail left his mouth, all distorted and corrupted sounding.

He hated this, he doesn't like the voice in his head. It was making him feel useless, worthless. Why wouldn't it stop....

He heard the soft pitter patter of rain above him, bits of water leaking into his small bunker, making him huddle further into the corner. Quite cliché if you ask him.

Pounding footsteps raced over his bunker, causing the signs on the walls to creak and the walls to crack, it shook the ceiling of the bunker, causing obsidian particles to fall to the ground.

He stifled his cries, not wanting to burden anyone of his company.

The footsteps became quieter, allowing him to release out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He relaxed slightly, leaning again the wall he made, eyes drooped closed.

Until he heard the flap of wings and someone landing right above him. His breath hitched and eyes widened.

He slowly tightened his grip on his knees. He hoped whoever was above him would just walk away and leave him alone, he prayed to god, hoping whoever this person was wouldn't find his bunker.

The figure slowly creeped along the grass, getting closer and closer to the entrance. He shut his eyes tight, shoving his face into his knees.

The sound of water filled his ears, telling him whoever this was, had gotten in the water. Tears blurred his vision, he didn't want anyone to see him like this, he didn't want to seem weak. Purpleish pink particles had started to surround him and he slowly started to grow, but Ranboo did little to notice.

The sound of water being disturbed broke him from his thoughts, they had found the entrance. It was really easy to be honest, it was just a hole in the side of a river bay, he didn't even think to add a door, previously thinking no one would find him or his bunker.

You stupid boy, why didn't you think to add a door!?!? Now whoever this is had found you and now you have to face the consequences of your stupidity. Why can't you do anything right you st--

"Ranboo?"

Ranboo's head shot up, looking directly at the source of the voice. Green and red tears forming in his eyes.

"P-Phil?" Ranboo muttered, barely audible.

There stood Phil, or more commonly known as dadza, standing in all his glory at the entrance of the bunker, wings neatly folded behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Phil, taking a cautious step towards the younger boy.

"I-I um I j-just thought t-that u-um I-" Ranboo stuttered, slowly starting to talk gibberish in enderman, he hated lying because he was always really bad at lying, so he'd always tell the truth.

Dad mode immediately activated in Phil as he looked at the stuttering boy. Phil has never seen Ranboo like this, he was usually really calm and collected and happy. And he had never made a sound of an enderman as far as Phil had known him, although he knew he was capable of producing said noise when under immense amounts of stress. And Ranboo was definitely bigger, that was obvious. This only caused Phil to worry more.

"I-I wanted to g-get s-some a-"

"You don't have a reason do you, Ranboo?" Phil stated, cutting Ranboo off mid-sentence.

Ranboo looked at Phil in shock for a minute, slowly filling the room with particles because of how anxious he was getting.

"I-I-" Ranboo sighed. "N-no I don't h-have a reason"

Phil sighed, taking a seat in front of the tearful hybrid.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Ranboo shook his head, trying to huddle further into the corner he was in.

"Do you want a hug then?" Phil asked, opening his arms to the enderman hybrid.

Ranboo stopped and looked at Phil, then his open arms, than back to Phil.

"I suppose a hug will suffice..." Ranboo muttered, slowly creeping towards Phil, who sat there patiently, waiting for the others decision.

Ranboo hesitated, looking at Phil for confirmation.

Phil held a warm smile on his features, nodding at the boy, telling him it's ok.

The younger hybrid leapt at the older, causing the both of them to tumble over in the small room.

Whimpers left Ranboo's shaking being, as he slowly started to calm down, he slowly started to shrink and fit into his clothes again so they weren't as tight fit as they were, how they didn't rip, don't asked me, and the particles began to dissipate, which Phil was more than thankful for.

Phil slowly started to run his fingers through the youngers hair in attempt to calm him down, it worked as the once whimpers turned into small sniffles.

Phil smiled, "you feel better now, Ranboo?"

He nodded, now emotionally exhausted from his crying.

"D-don't tell anyone a-about this Phil, please?" Ranboo pleaded, hoping the Raven hybrid would agree.

Phil looked down at Ranboo, "I won't say a word..."

Ranboo let out a sigh of relief, settling into the others arms, finally content and not hearing the voices that once plagued his mind....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

942 words

I really wanted to get something out and I had motivation :)