Next day came, this night i seriously couldn't sleep, knowing that the fatui was now aiming Y/n made me worried sick, why just why.

Should i tell this to Kazuha? I probably should but we all know how protective he is towards Y/n.

Today i decided to meet up with Childe. We both wanted to talk about this and maybe even confront this to La Signora.

"It's been a lot of time since we met like this...hehe." I chuckled to myself, maybe it was better telling him.

I dialouged his number, asking such things as if Y/n was safe at home alone, of course it made Kazuha worry and ask shit ton of questions.
But after knowing that she was, i gave him the time and location and ended there.

~

"Wow you came early? Now that's new." Childe came second, a grin on his ugly face as he walked towards me.

"Shut up. This is a serious manner."

He sat in front me while nodding his head, we were currently sitting outside of a resturant, waiting for the other two to come.
I leaned on the table while interwining my fingers together.

The atmosphere got serious just how i like as he crossed his arms, looking at me with a blank face.

"The Fatui is up to no good, aiming for Y/n just because she is close to me. Bastards..."

"I agree, but- tell something first."

I clicked my tounge, what the hell does he want now.

"What is Y/n to you."

I stare at him with clear irritation, did he need to ask such thing?

"Why do you wanna know."

"Cause you're oddly too nice whenever with her you're lucky she doesn't know how the hell you act with us."

"What do you think she is to me."

"I am asking that."

"..."

I averted my eyes while mumbling, "She's just a friend i guess."

I heard him sigh which made me look back at him.

"Always with that 'i guess', and you're obviously lying. You are averting your gaze~" He teased with a smirk.

"Shut up."

"I won't. Do you like her?"

"No..."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Childe. Don't you dare-"

"Your secret is safe with me! Do not worry~" He smiled at me while bringing his hands to the air, i leaned more as his face looked at me curiousily, "Are you really going to keep it-?"

His eyes widen as his jaw dropped, "WAIT YOU REALLY LIK-" I quickly covered his mouth murmuring him to shut up.

"Do not say another word. Childe i'm serious over here. Promise me you won't tell."