But when she didn't, Tristan came from behind and took hold of her arm and moved her out of my way.

"Come on, B, Thorne's waiting." He said ushering me outside when a shrill voice stopped us.

"Wait! Thorne? As in Adam Thorne?" She asked Tristan excitedly.

"Yes, Olivia, Adam Thorne, now come on Belle." He put his hand on my back, leading me out when Olivia suddenly blocked our way.

"No wait! Take me with you, please!" She caught Tristan's arm and wouldn't let go.

"We're not going to our office, we're going to his, so no." Tristan glared at her and she let go rather reluctantly while I followed him out, leaving a fuming and stomping Olivia behind.

The car ride was silent and I was a nervous wreck. We only stopped to get cupcakes for everyone on the way.

On reaching THORNE Industries, I was impressed by the tall buildings and the architecture. It was even more grand from the inside.

Everyone was so formal, and Lucas, the P.A, as he said, took us to the top floor. I could see the door to the CEO's office and Tristan told me to go inside while he made a call.

"I'll be right with you B, go ahead inside." He said as he handed the box of cupcakes to me and I nodded and went in, to see Adam Thorne facing the window and looking at the view, his hands in his pockets.

I walked ahead slowly, setting the cupcakes on a table near the couch and when I looked up, Adam was right in front of me.

What the hell?

"Isabelle."

"Adam." I gave a small smile, trying to control my increasing heartbeat as I tore my gaze from his lips. He smiled back, looking me up and down then frowning at my glasses.

He came closer to me and brought his hand out, while I held my breath in anticipation. He reached for my glasses and took them off, setting them on the table and looking at me before smiling.

"Much better. You have beautiful eyes, don't hide them. You look lovely today." He said and my breath hitched as he held out his hand and I took it, his warm fingers over my colder ones, while he looked into my eyes.

Someone suddenly opened the door and Tristan came in and I quickly let go of Adam's hand, putting some distance between us.

Tristan looked between the two of us then shook hands with Adam with a suspicious look on his face.

"Where's Lance and Arthur?" He asked him.

"Project Room. They're waiting for you, and so was I." He looked at me this time making me feel... I don't know? Warm and fuzzy inside? I pushed away all my weird thoughts and smiled when he pointed to the box of cupcakes.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Cupcakes. I didn't have breakfast as we were in a hurry so I got cupcakes for everyone." I smiled at him and he nodded, then called his P.A to escort Tristan to the project room.

"What about me?' I asked him confused.

"You can sit somewhere and make the designs B." Tristan told me and I was about to follow him when Adam stopped me.

"It's quite noisy in the project room so you can sit here and do your work peacefully." Adam told me so I thanked him and watched as he and Tristan left me alone in the huge office.

Sitting down I opened the box of cupcakes and took out one and started eating while working on some designs. 

Nearly half an hour passed when someone came in. I looked up to see Lucas coming in with a tray in his hands, setting it down in front of me and taking out the numerous plates.