Faking ~ Niall | Seizure

It was coming up late July, and I decided that I needed to get to the bottom of what was happening between me and Liam. As he wouldn't talk to me, I hatched a plan. I had some words with Lou and she agreed, if she was a bit hesitant, but I assured her that I would be ok. So, that evening we were getting ready for the show.

We had still two hours to go, and Lou was finishing up all of our hair in our group dressing room, and all of the boys were there. I had her use her hairdryer so that it reflected in the mirror, creating a strobe lighting effect when she did my hair. None thought anything of it, so I focused on a spot in the mirror and began grunting quietly. Still none noticed so Lou, with her amazing acting skills, stopped doing my hair and frowned.
"Niall? Niall honey, what's wrong?" She asked as she looked into my face. In the mirror, I saw the boys turn round to face me. I had caught them off guard, and they looked scared.
"Lou, what's going on?" Louis asked as he came over. I began grunting more, and opening and closing my fists.
"I don't know, it looks like he's going into a seizure."
"He can't be," Harry said calmly as he and Louis knelt in-front of me. That was a funny thing, Harry had always been calm when I had a seizure, and yet he was terrified whenever he went into one.
"Niall, can you hear us mate?" Louis asked as I felt him rest his hand against my neck, and I saw Liam just on the edge of my peripheral vision turn to Zayn.
"Get Paul," Liam said urgently and I felt a tear roll down my face as I realised that he still cared about me.
"Hey Niall, it's ok. You're going to be alright," Harry told me as Liam came round and Louis glanced up at him.
"Let me," He told Louis gently.
"Yeah of course," Louis said as he stood up and Liam took his place. I began trying to blink rapidly, but I quickly realised my mistake as consciously trying to blink very fast is harder than you might imagine.
"He's getting worse Liam," Harry said.
"I know, I know," Liam replied as he put his hand against my neck. "Niall, can you hear me bud?" Liam asked and I felt my knee seize up. I must have been tensing it and not realising. I froze in pain and I saw panic flicker in Harry and Liam's eyes. "Get him onto the floor," Liam said.

All the boys and Lou, helped to get me onto the ground as, for a few seconds, I really did need their help and support. My bloody knee was hurting like a bitch. Then I heard Paul's heavy footsteps coming over to me. I surreptitiously bent my knee to stop the pain as he knelt by my head, and I closed my eyes.
"What happened Liam?" Paul asked.
"I don't know. Lou was doing his hair, then she asked him what was wrong, and Niall began clenching his fists. Now he's not responding to us."
"Alright, has he started actually seizing at any point?"
"No, he's just been having a few spasms."
"Ok," Paul said as I felt Louis lift my head up and place a jumper underneath it. They certainly knew what to do in this situation after all my real seizures. As much as I knew that I had to stop before they called for an ambulance, I needed Liam to say that he loved me. I tensed my muscles as much as I could and I whimpered.
"Hey Niall, it's ok. You're going to be fine," Liam told me. "Just let it happen love. You're going to be alright. You're going to be alright darling," Liam said and I felt a tear rolled down my cheek. He really did love me. Now I just had to get out of this situation, so I gasped for air. "What's happening?" Liam asked in worry.
"He's struggling to breathe. Zayn, get an ambulance," Paul said before I felt him turn me onto my side. That had not been my intention, I had just needed to get out of faking a grand mal seizure.
"Breathe for me Niall, just breathe," Liam said and I felt Paul bend my head back to help me breathe better.
"Stop," I whispered so as not to freak them out.
"Niall?" Liam asked in confusion.
"Niall, are you with us?" Paul asked and I nodded.
"It was all fake. I'm ok."
"Really?" Paul checked and I opened my eyes to look at him.
"Yeah."
"Ok. Zayn, hang up."
"Niall, you really freaked us out. Why would you do that?" Liam asked me.
"To see if you still love me," I said before I looked at him.
"I do love you Niall. So much," He said before he kissed me. "I thought that you couldn't breathe."
"I know. I'm sorry babe."
"Do you need some time alone with Liam?" Paul asked me and I nodded. "Ok boys, let's give them some space," Paul said and they all slowly left.