CHAPTER 9: i'm not dead!

me the reader slowly open my eyes to see that i'm on a hospital bed and in reocery girl's office, i look to see that..
wait my ENTIRE class were in seats and looking at me as they smile seeing me alive?!

CLASS 1A: POOL!!

DEADPOOL: wait you anr't going to *gets hugged by the entire class* UURGH!!

class 1a pul away seeing me struggling to breath as they still smil at releived i was
okey and not dead after the last chapter which was 21 DAY AGO AUTHOR!!

DEADPOOL: why the hell are guys all here? and why of you, of all
the people come to check on me?

MINA ASHIDO: *cheerfully smiles* we know that you can be jerk, but you're not like neito
or that asshole bakugo deep down inside you're a good person.

HANTA SERO: yeah mina's right, you saved us from that creature.

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA: you were so manly DP, and most of all, a hero.

DEADPOOL: *blanks look on mask*.......nope

class 1a just froze for a minute after hearing pool say that and were confused as fuck.

CLASS 1A: what?

DEADPOOL: look guys i'm alot of things a mercenary,merc with a mouth,drug addict,alcholol addict,maniac,insane.
but..*chuckles* a hero is not one ofr them i'm what you call the grey area.

MOMO YAOYOROZU: can explain pool because i think we all don't get it?

DEADPOOL: urrgh! it means i do bad things and good things!

CLASS 1A: *understand* oh

DEADPOOL: *in mind* these guys are gonna be the death of me!

DEADPOOL: welp, i best be off..*gets up but fall flat on his front*
umm, can you guys mine telling me why i can't get up?

the class look at eachother as the prepare to tell me.

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA: well you see pool, you were out for 2 days and when
you were you lost both your legs which growed back.

DEADPOOL: damn! also i can't walks properly now, soo can one of you carrie me please?

RIKIDO SATO: *puts hand up* i will.

DEADPOOL: *looks at sato and smirks seductivly on his mask* ohh, mommy likey.

sato blushes but shakes his head as he goes to me and lifts me up bridle style, i then noticed i was wearing only
wearing my mask,a white shirt and white pants as well. i touched satos muscles with my hands as the 16 year old blushes
in embarresment. the rest of class 1a sympathized with sato as they bowed their heads in respect.

.

.

.

.

.

.