CHAPTER 5: going to UA were virgins live.

deadpool,eraserhead and nezu are seen in the back seats of a black limo it stops infront of UA as deadpool looks through the window looking at the UA building.

DEADPOOL: wow...*unimpressed* so that's UA, huh?

ERASERHEAD: wilson, you already been here when you vandolized the walls of it remember?

we go back to a flashback were we see deadpool holding spray paints in his hands and is infront of the UA building. deadpool giggles like a horney teenage girl as he started spray painting the glass walls of it and after he finished he painted his head on it with him doing the middle finger and underneath it said 'fuck you UA and teach teens to have sex suckaass!!!'

DEADPOOL: AHAHAHA oh yeah i remembered that! it was the best time i had in my life! oh also did the students have sex?

ERASERHEAD: *irretated* yes, 20 of them did.

DEADPOOL: oooohhhh! did they became couples after that and also did some girls make out and boys too?

ERASERHEAD: *groans* yes.

DEADPOOL: *arms in the air* WHOOHO!!

deadpool,eraserhead and nezu all got out the limo as they walk into UA. deadpool saw that some students walking by were staring at him and found it annoying. deadpool then scratched his groin abit because he got bored, some of the students saw this and had 'eww' expressions on their faces as they looked away. deadpool stopped scratching his groin as he stopped at a big door big enough to have a giant in the classroom.

NEZU: this is it mr wilson, i'll see you in my office when class is over.

DEADPOOL: *not listening* yeah sure, sooo anyway hobohead are your students all virgins?

ERASERHEAD: *irritated* yes. now stay here as i introduce you.

DEADPOOL: you mean jerk off?

ERASERHEAD:.......fuck you. *opens the 1a door and goes through it*

DEADPOOL: yeah, you too jerkhead! *laughs abit* 

deadpool then hears something behind him as he turns around to see a salmon haired girl who is being sexually harassed by 3 boys. deadpool had a pissed off look and walked to them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

the salmon haired girl is pushed back on a wall as the blond boy try to seduce her but she had a scared look being back up by a wall by 3 boys.