CHAPTER 7: meeting the love interest and handjob's first villain attack! PART 2

(BACK TO THE PRESENT)

DEADPOOL: and that my friends is why sex is beautiful.

deadpool just finished telling class 1a why sex is beautiful as lida covered his ears not wanting to hear the vulgar of the merc but the others were blushing bright red except for mineta who was just drooling like a disgusting perv as always and tsuyu slapped him with her tongue.

ERASERHEAD: okey everyone, we're here.

the bus stopped as class 1a and deadpool walked out the bus with eraserhead standing infront of the USJ in all it's glory.

DEADPOOL: *scoffs* seriously, that's supposed to be the great usj? *raises white eye on his mask* it looks like a dumbass football dome

IZUKU MIDORYA: but pool it's were we train to rescue people and to bec--

DEADPOOL: *points at izuku and has a angry look* zip it cry baby!

TENYA LIDA: *chop hands*  POOL, THAT IS HIGHLY DISRESPECTFUL SAYING THAT TO A CLASSMATE!

MINA ASHIDO: why are you being a jerk to deku!

OCHAKO URARAKA: he hasn't even done anything to you!

REST OF CLASS 1A: what gives pool!

DEADPOOL: ohohohoho, trust me guys i have my reasons for hating this *suggests to deku* jerk after what he did to me.

TSUYU ASUI: what did he do to make you be mean to him? *kero*

DEADPOOL: trust me cute froggy time will come as all will be revealed *looks at readers with a smirky look on his mask* in 8 chapters of course. *giggles*

class 1a were confused as deadpool was talking to himself but our hated pervert asked the question first.

MINORU MINETA: uh, why is he talking to himself?

deadpool stood still after hearing that awful voice he so much as hated and looks back to see mineta as he glares at him nothing but hate on his mask as he walks over to him and the rest of class 1a stood back because of what might happen.

MINORU MINETA: hey what are yo--

deadpool suddenly done a football kick to mineta's disgusting dick and balls as he fall on his knees, screaming like a little girl and having anime tears coming out of his eye lids.

MINORU MINETA: *squicky* W-W-WHY?!?!

DEADPOOL: your voice sounds disgusting and does anyone agree with me raise, your hands up.*raises hand*