CHAPTER 1: a crazy highway fight!!

it was gray day in mustafu as the sky was gray and the people were doing their normal bullshit, well if you can even call it normal because now people deveolped powers called quirks and well hehe we all know how people react to that shit now don't we? anyway the world now has what we call nowadays 'pro heros' which i  call bullshiiit!! because there's nothing 'pro'about them, their nothing but money grabbing fake corrupt bitches that think just because they have 'quirks' they are above the weak and gods!

but not to sound like a hypocrite in the future, i do have powers in but i don't think i'm above anyone i just use them for stupid and crazy fucked up shit that a crazy person who lost everything would do but anyway lets get to me!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

the scene goes inside a taxi that's driven to a highway and are protagnist/antagonist is sitting in the back seat looking through the cards on the backside of the front seat of the taxi which he is in and then getting read of a smudge on his window with his thumb, and after he finishes getting rid of it he looks straight at the window like he can break throug the fort wall which i can fuckers!! 

DEADPOOL: that's right readers! it was me who was narrating the whole time! but anyway your probrably wondering why i'm here in a taxi, *chuckles* well you're gonna find out soon.

DOPINDER: um excuse me sir, but why are you talking to a window?

DEADPOOL: it's hard to explain to you. also you don't have to..*climbs into the passenger seat next to dopinder* call me sir, you can call dp,pool,deadpool or mr pool if ya want to *clicks tongue while pointing finger guns at dopinder*

DOPINDER: *smiles* oh thanks mr pool names dopinder, but i have a question.

DEADPOOL: *looks at dopinder* shoot me.

DOPINDER: are a pro hero?

DEADPOOL: *laughs* no fucking way man, i hate those guys!

DOPINDER: oh thanks god! i thought you were because of the red suit and the mask all you're wearing.

DEADPOOL: ah, i get that a lot. but i'm curious dopinder, why were youso releived?

DOPINDER: are you sure, you want to know mr pool?

DEADPOOL:  *nods like an excited kid*

DOPINDER: well for the past 10 years a lot of pro heros have accused my people of being *air quotes* 'villains' so they sometimes interrupt are church and praying and go into are church and search it for any *air quotes*  'villain activity' and if we resist they'llsee it as resisting process and they'll put us in prison or worse, take us back to our country and take everything we made to start a new life in this country.