Infiltration

"(Y/n), are you sure you're ready for this?" Ryuji asked you, his skull mask covering up his physical worry. "You did just get your cast off. When I broke my leg, it took a few weeks for it to work after the cast was off, and it still doesn't even properly work now."

"Oh, I'm sure," you assured, jogging in place. You bounced a couple times, you bags moving with your weight. "I'm in practically tip-top shape, and I'm more than raring to go." You loop a finger around the top of your medical mask, pulling on it a bit to let some cooler air in. "It is a bit stuffy in this thing, though." You had a basic medical mask to hide your face. You wore a black hoodie and some camo cargo pants.

"Hey, Trickshot," Morgana called, and you gave him your attention. "No offense, but you should probably stay back. You don't have a persona, so you could get gravely injured."

"I never intended to be on the front lines," you explained. "I know I don't have a persona, so there's not a lot I can do against shadows. I won't be staying here, though. My bags are filled with food and drinks to replenish any energy you may have lost. I'll stay behind you guys, and if you guys need any healing then I'll be there to support you. I promise taking me will be worth your while."

Confidant: (Y/n) (L/n)

Arcana: Scion

Rank 2

New Ability: Backup members will recover over time during battle.

"Besides," you continue, placing the largest bag you had down. You unzipped it, and pulled out two fully-loaded AR-15's, holding one in each hand. You rested the guns against your hips, and the others grew shocked faces by your heavy weaponry. "Even if I'm attacked from behind, I'm sure I can mortally wound them."

"Holy shit!" Ryuji exclaimed.

"Why do you carry around those types of guns?!" Ann cried out.

"Does she even have a permit for them?" Yusuke questioned quietly.

"Who needs a permit in the Metaverse?" You jokingly questioned, placing the weapons back in the bag, zipping them away from the view of the others.

"Can't argue with that," Akira said, a small smirk playing his features.

"Oh, yeah!" Morgana exclaimed. "We haven't decided on the new recruit's code name yet."

"Code names are important," you agreed.

"It has to be 'Kitsune'," Ann suggested. "You know, with that kitsune mask and all."

"Hell yeah!" Ryuji agreed. "It really leaves an impression." Yusuke tilted his head, his eyes wide and curious.

"Are you talking about me?" the young artist questioned to which you nodded.

"Do you have any preference on what you want to be called?" you asked. Yusuke crossed his arms and raked his mind. A small smile wormed a way onto his face before he gave an answer.

"I'd say 'Da Vinci'."

"Nope," Ryuji quickly denied. Yusuke gave him a small pout, not liking how he was so quickly shut down. "Well, you've got that mask like Ann said... and there's that weird tail." Ryuji rubbed his chin in thought before snapping his fingers. "All right! You're 'Abura-age'!" You had to hold back a laugh. No one but Ryuji could think of such a ridiculous name.

"Very well," Yusuke accepted with a nod. You cupped a hand over your mouth to stop your laughter. He actually agreed to it?!

"It's decided, then: Abura-age!" Ryuji exclaimed proudly.