At least that's what Taylor said.

Quickly looking for some casual clothes, I found my trusty black jeans and beige sweater and put them on, keeping my hair open for them to dry and slipped on black boots with a matching black purse.

On reaching the dining room I noticed my dad sitting at the head chair and my two of my brothers on one side, with Lance nearest to Dad then Arthur. On the other side of the table sat Josephine and her daughter Olivia, along with Tristan.

Out of those three, If I had three bullets I'd shoot Josephine twice then Olivia because Tristan was the only good person out of them, and actually cared.

Don't worry, I won't actually do that. Maybe.

Previously, I sat with my dad when my brothers weren't home, but now I would sit next to Arthur. I walked inside slowly and everyone looked up and smiled.

Well everyone except two, who had their fake-poisonous smiles plastered on their faces. I went to my dad and pecked him on the cheek to which he smiled and wished me a good morning, and then I sat next to Arthur while our butler, Mr. Baker signalled the maids to bring our breakfast.

After having a hearty breakfast, we all settled in our living room and while dad and Lance chatted about business, Tristan, Arthur and I caught up with each other, cracked jokes and laughed at literally anyone we could think of.

Josephine and Olivia did nothing much other than comment on the next eligible bachelor or the next richest person, nothing that interested me so I steered clear of them.

"OH MY GOD! Look at this Mom, Adam Thorne's on the cover of all my magazines and he looks so freakin' gorgeous!" Olivia exclaimed and when no one paid attention to her, she continued blabbering about this Thorne guy and how handsome he was.

Did I mention rich? Apparently he was a billionaire too.

"Adam Thorne?" Tristan said after a while, capturing our attention.

"He's the one we signed our contract with. Right Lance?"

Lance just hummed in response and seemed lost in his thoughts when I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

"Earth to Lance, did you forget yourself back in England?" and that got me a chuckle, to which I was not surprised.

Lance didn't talk much unless it was something that interested him. Otherwise, he preferred staying quiet, like me. This was one thing we had in common, apart from our blue eyes and brown hair.

"Just tired B, nothing much." He said as he rose from his seat and pecked me on the cheek, excusing himself to go and rest. I mean I can't blame the guy for wanting to sleep.

We talked for a while more when Arthur suddenly looked at me in the middle of his conversation with dad.

"B, I forgot to tell you that you're supposed to come to the office tomorrow. We need new uniforms to be designed and let's be honest, we need an interior decorator too, so we're willing to hire you for your services. For free obviously." He looked at me cheekily.

"I'm sorry, what? First of all, I don't give my services to just anyone, and second, even if I do, I want the money for my hard work because I need it for my boutique." I replied with sass in my tone, causing Arthur to raise his hands in surrender.

"Ah yes, the boutique. Okay, I'll pay you, but you should be willing to give your favourite brother a discount right?" He waggled his eyebrows playfully at me and I smacked his shoulder.

"No, I won't be handing out discounts for anyone, not even my 'favourite brother'." I said with a smirk as I got up from the couch and made my way to the door. Then turning back I told Arthur in a louder voice so he could hear

"And who said you were my favourite brother?" I smiled innocently to see his amused expression disappear from his face, replaced with a frown, and went out smiling to myself.

* * *

Not her favourite brother? Then who is? Keep reading to find out about Isabelle's over protective brothers. and a special someone in the next chapter!

Question of the day: Do you have an overprotective sibling?

Vote, comment, share!