Concentrating on other couples than knottew.

Start from the beginning

Pick turned towards Rome and saw how he had packed everything and had crossed his arms in front of his chest looking very pisssed but Pick didn't know that he was pissed.

"Let's go. I'm done ".

Noticing the change in his mood, Pick didn't say anything and just followed Rome outside. Rome went out and saw a mall, he wanted to clear his mind so he went in and Pick being his bodyguard followed him there too. Rome went straight to the movie theater to watch a movie.

" PPick if you want to go back home, you can go as I will be going there after I watch the movie ".

Rome said it in a very cold, chill voice.

" It's ok nong , my responsibility is to protect you everywhere you go so i will going there too. Don't worry about me ".

" That's the problem you are always behind me " .

Rome whispered in a low voice.

"Did you say something nong".

" Nothing ".

" Hello sir welcome to PVR what movie tickets you would like to have ".

" Um two tickets for train to busan please".

"Ok sir and what time would you chose".

" Um the 11:30  show please ".

" Ok sir please select the seats please ".

" Ya ok so row F-10 and K-7 please ".

" Oi nong why are you chosing my seat so far away ".

" It's not yours P, it's mine. Now don't talk please i am getting a headache because of you ".

Pick was very hurt but still stopped talking.

" Ya these are the seats please book it fast".

"Ok sir. So your movie is train to busan, time is 11:30 and you have booked F-10 and K- 7 . And how will you be paying sir".

" Im nong wait I will buy it ".

" Didn't I say you to shut up ". Rome snapped and Pick was now annoyed to the core.

" Ya do will you accept debit cards".

"Ye- s sir ".

After paying, Rome took the tickets and went to the movie and Pick he just followed him. They both sat and came out after 2 and half hours later. It was lunch time so both went to a restaurant even though no one talked. Rome asked for a private place and both had lunch quietly without even saying a word to one another.

After the lunch it was almost early evening so Rome decided to a park, there were so many children playing, suddenly they hear a small boy crying, Rome wanted to go to him but before he goes another boy lifted that boy and said some words which made the boy stop crying immediately to which the other boy said something and the boy who came and him kissed his whole face while the other was looking as if he was enjoying it.

That made the both smile. They accidentally saw each other's face but instantly turned to other side. Now Rome really had enough. So he decided to speak up.

"P ".

" Hmm".

"Don't interfere when I am talking nong please. P when I like someone or forget it, when I love someone from the bottom of my heart, I can't take it when they are giving all the attention that I should only get. You may think that I am being childish again but this is me P. This is me.
And I can't change myself from someone else P. "

Pick took Rome's face in his own palms and saw him crying so he wiped his eyes with both if his thumbs so softly as if he was caressing a flower.

"Nong Rome, you may think that I would fall for someone else who isn't you. Yes nong I love you maybe more than myself I love you. I don't know how it happened or when it happened but it just happened. I'm very happy  just by being with you . You are always like yourself so i love you for that Rome and you just so perfect that i don't know what changes you need. The only change you need is me having a little more courage to ask you out".

Rome was shocked but he was very happy that his crush like him back. So he did what he wanted to do before hand itself. He took Pick's neck and close their gape to kiss him. It was blissful for both of them. It was magical for both of them and both loved it, it was a kiss of love and passion for each other and not lust.

It was night time, they had a light dinner and Pick took his lover to a special place.

(A beautiful moonlight for a beautiful person)

"PPick".

" Hmm yes nong".

"Will you be my boyfriend ".

" Of course my love i will".

They hugged and Rome was practically on Pick's lap itself.

"Aye nong Rome ".

" Hmm yes P".

"Thank you for coming into my life ".

" Welcome P".

Rome just smiled at it and my guys there was a start of a forever long and sweet relationship.