"Something happen with Reign?" James asked.

"No, actually, it's Lena," Kara said before she crossed her arms, "Why did you tell her that Supergirl asked Guardian to go into her lab to find Kryptonite? Now she has a problem with me."

"You what?" Iris asked, looking at James, before looking at Kara, "And you did what?"

"She does not have a problem with you," James said, ignoring Iris's questions, as he began to walk up to his desk, "She couldn't wait to see you this morning. She was talking about it."

"She can't wait to see Kara, not Supergirl. She has a problem with Supergirl," Kara said as James now stood behind his desk, looking at Kara and Iris standing next to each other, "Supergirl can't tell her that she can actually trust me because I'm her friend, Kara, but Kara can't tell her why Supergirl took it so personally that she was using Kryptonite behind her back because Lena doesn't actually know that I'm Supergirl."

"You know what you said is really confusing, right?" James said and she shot him an annoyed look.

"You should've had my back," she said.

"Look, I'm sorry I told her, but I felt like it was important to be honest," James said.

"At my expense?" Kara asked.

"I really like her," James said, walking around his desk, "And for this to move forward, I have to be honest about my life, about everything, about Guardian. And because I was, she opened up to me."

"I'm really happy for you, James. I really am. But I can't be honest with Lena, and you know it," Kara said.

"You were straight with me," James said.

"Well...you kinda already knew when you met her," Iris cut in.

"My secret identity is there to protect people, and if Lena knew I was Supergirl, people might use it against her," Kara continued on, "For the past two years, I've had to be dishonest with her while she's been opening up to me. Lillian Luthor said it, and she was right. If Lena ever found out that I was Supergirl, she would be devastated, and she would lump me in with every other person in her life that's betrayed her."

"Oh, can I help you?" The three turned back to find a young African American woman trying to get into the office while Ella Teschmacher was trying to block her out, "This is a meeting. You can't—"

"Are you James Olsen?" The woman asked as Ella mouthed 'sorry' to James.

"It's okay, Ella," James said before Ella walked out of the office and back to her desk, "Yeah, can I help you?"

"Are you okay?" Kara asked as the young woman approached them, pulling out a chunky book from her dark satchel.

"You know Supergirl?" She asked, handing the book to James as he, Kara and Iris exchanged worried looks, "I need you to get this to her."

"What is this?"

"It's Thomas Coville's journal," the woman said.

"How did you get this?" Iris asked.

"I stole it from his cult," the woman said and Iris looked at her taken as James opened up the journal, finding many kryptonian symbols sketched inside. The three then began to flip through the book, looking at the symbols as the woman continued on, "Can you get it to her or not? I thought you two were close. I think his followers are using it to make a bomb," in which, the three immediately looked back at her, concerned and stern expressions.

Kara later on sat on James's couch, flipping through the journal as the woman sat next to her. Iris sat across from them as James got the woman a glass of water, "I was a teacher. Linguists and semiotics."