all the stars will guide us home

Iris was minding her own business, walking down the halls of STAR Labs, humming to herself when she turned the corner to find a shoe. Followed by a stretched out leg, leading to a room down the corridor.

Immediately, Iris screamed bloody murder before she started running down the hall, following where the leg led do. "Guys? What the hell?" She ran in to find Dibny laying in a med bed, his arms and legs stretched out, surrounded by Barry, Caitlin and Harry while Joe, Mon-El, Kara stood in the back.

Seeing this, Iris yelled out in terror while Mon tried to calm her down. "Yeah, yeah, Iris, we know-"

"Don't touch me!" Iris snapped at him, and he backed off before she pointed at Dibny. "Who is that?! Is that Dibny?!"

"Yeah," Kara answered.

"What happened to me?!" Dibny snapped.

"Breathe, okay?" Barry told him before he and Caitlin started to breath in and out, trying to calm Dibny down.

"I am breathing," he quietly muttered to himself.

"Okay. Clearly this guy is a bus meta," Iris said.

"What gave you that impression?" Mon asked and Iris gave him an annoyed look.

"This is interesting," Harry said before he showed everyone his tablet. "The dark matter has polymerized Dibny's cells."

He then pulled the readings onto a computer as Dibny began to freak out even more. "What the hell is dark matter and why is it in my cells?!" He snapped.

"You're saying the walls of every cell in his body has elasticized?" Caitlin asked, ignoring Dibny.

"I'm saying they formed an unbreakable bond at the atomic level. Now you can stretch these cells and stretch these cells," Harry explained.

"Like Silly Putty?" Caitlin asked.

"Like Silly Putty," Harry answered

"I'm Silly Putty?" Dibny asked, with tears in his eyes as he pouted.

"No," Caitlin said.
"No," Barry said.

"Kinda," Harry said.

"I'm Silly Putty?!" Dibny now snapped, pointing at himself.

"Ralph," Joe suddenly said and they all looked at him. "Who were the guys on the roof?"

"Is that really the issue right now? Look at me!" Dibny snapped before he gestured to himself then he grabbed hold of Barry's shirt, pulling him close. "Allen, you and your STAR Labs nerds better put me back together."

Kara tried to go after Dibny for touching Barry that way but Mon held her back, seeing as how he was the only who could. "Get your hands off me," Barry told him.

"Get your hands off!" Kara yelled to him as well.

"We're trying to help you," Barry continued.

"You're not trying to help me," Dibny said.

"Oh, shut up!" Barry yelled before everyone started to shout and yell at each other.