harry and the harrisons

One night...Barry was happily asleep when suddenly, he heard a loud cluttering coming from within his apartment. He shot up in his head, a panicked and confused look on him. He quickly turned to Kara's side to find her gone.

He looked towards the door of their bedroom, confused once more, "Kara?"

"Sorry, Barry! Go back to sleep!"

Barry sighed in relief before dropping back onto his pillow. He then glanced over at the clock to find it was 5:15 AM.

Annoyed, he pulled himself out from the bed, putting on some sweats, before walking out of the bedroom. He went downstairs, where he found Kara sitting in the middle of the living room/dinning room, surrounded by open boxes. And a computer in front of her.

"Kara—"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa," she stammered as Barry stared at her more confused, "Just one second. Let me just— Let me just get this last sentence down, okay?"

"Why- Why are you still awake?" Barry asked, glancing over to the dining table to find it covered in papers as well, "What is all this?"

"This is every file, every report, every footnote that I could find on DeVoe," Kara told him, quickly getting up off the ground as he walked over to the table, "I dug it all up when I woke up in the middle of the night. I just— I couldn't stop thinking about DeVoe and his machine. And now that he has all of the satellites, I mean, he could turn on the machine at any point," Barry had sat down at the table as Kara continued rambling, sipping on some of the coffee she made laying out, "And not knowing is maddening, but at least I know what he's planned, right? But everyone else in the city, in the world even, they're oblivious. Which is why I decided that I need to write a piece about it—"

Barry quickly looked at her, concerned, "An article?" He asked.

"Yes," Kara said before she plopped down next to him at the table, "Exposing every single detail of his maniacal plan—"

"Oh—"

"I think that if people in this city knew what he was up to, then maybe they could protect themselves," Kara continued, "Barry...I really think this is exactly what we need to change the tide against DeVoe. So I'm gonna go upstairs, I'm gonna take a shower, feel refreshed, and then you can help me, okay?" Barry opened his mouth to speak but Kara had already gotten up, heading towards the stairs, so he decided to close his mouth.

STAR Labs

The next morning, Barry, Kara, Mon-El, and Joe all stood in the cortex, before Caitlin, Cisco, and Harry, who stood behind some computers, "So, last night, Harry, Cisco, and I were up all night writing all the different algorithms we could think of involving the satellite tech that DeVoe stole," Caitlin told them, gesturing to the screen they had an idea of what DeVoe's satellites look like.

"We think DeVoe plans to position each of his five satellites at specifically calculated points around the globe," Cisco added.

"And when the quantum computers in each satellite link up—"

"He'll use that network to basically emit a series of dark matter bursts," Cisco said.

"That will reboot the pre-frontal cortex of every human man, woman, and child on this Earth," Caitlin finished.

"Well, we need to nip this in the bud," Joe said and they all looked at him, "We can't let him launch those satellites."

"Yeah, but, how are we supposed to find him?" Mon asked, "We haven't been able to register DeVoe's pocket dimension energy for days."