when your legs don't work

That night, sitting in a hidden van on a roof parking lot, was Iris, watching all the screens around her, waiting patiently, until she heard.

"You're a hard man to get an appointment with, Mr. Edge."

Iris then turned to one screen to find the body camera on The Guardian suit, where she saw Guardian dangling Morgan Edge off of the building.

"Let me go."

"I don't think you want me to do that."

"Okay. What do you want?"

He then placed the man back on his feet.

"You poisoned Lena Luthor."

"No, no, no, no. That doesn't sound like something I would do."

"You get people to do your dirty work for you and then you kill them before they can talk."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Then you'll be happy to know she survived."

"No, actually, I despise her. There's a lot of other people in this city who'd be happy to rid this place of a Luthor. Maybe you wanna dangle one of them over the side of a building before you make an enemy out of me."

But Guardian pulled him over the side of the building again.

"All right, okay. All right, okay. Okay."

And Guardian placed him back on his feet.

"See, that's where you're wrong. I am your enemy, Edge. So, you better tread carefully. Because if anything happens to Lena Luthor, I will find you. And you won't be walking away from that."

He then slammed Edge into his car before running off, leaving a smirk on Iris's lips.

The DEO

Meanwhile, Kara was standing on the balcony of the facility, looking out on the stars when J'onn walked up next to her. "Alex says Lena will wake up soon," He said and she looked at him. "I suggest she does that at CatCo and not at a super secret government organization."

"Yeah," Kara mumbled.

"You did a brave thing back there, risking your identity to save her," J'onn told her.

"Well, it was what needed to be done," Kara said.

"Taking action, as always," J'onn complimented.

"Not always. Reign and the other Worldkillers are still out there. Planning. And I'm just waiting for them to make their next strike. I wish there was something I could do. Anything," Kara ranted.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Kara. The Worldkillers will come, and when they do, I trust you'll be ready. Right now your job is to protect the people of Earth, be there for your friends, and help your husband," J'onn told her before he looked out at the stars. "This world is a crazy place right now. People are acting, reacting, escalating behaviors. Like what Morgan Edge did to Lena. What our lawmakers are doing, sniping at each other, going round and round in circles. It's not doing any good. It reminds me of Mars before the civil war. But, like my father said then, there is great power in being calm at the center of the storm. A beacon to show the way. Supergirl is here to remind us on Earth about what's best in ourselves. That's what's most important. It's more important than if you ever were to catch another bullet," he then looked back at her for a moment before walking back into the facility, making Kara think to herself.

CatCo Worldwide Media

When Lena woke up, she was in James's office, her legs laid out on his lap on the couch while Iris sat across from them. "What happened?" She asked, immediately sitting up.