hear the song my heart is beating to?

Brainy slowly opened his eyes, hovering over Supergirl's still unconscious body, which now laid in a med bed on the legion's ship. Also hovering over her, their eyes pleading, was Alex, Iris and Barry. "Come on, Kara, snap out of it."

"Brainy will figure it out," Mon-El assured, while standing across from the three with Imra and Brainy.

"Don't overpromise," Brainy cut in. "I've never seen anything like this before-" But stopped himself when he saw Supergirl's loved ones giving him a worried glance. "I'm sorry. Insensitive."

"What happens if she stays like this?" Alex asked.

"The longer she remains unconscious, the more likely it is that it will become permanent," Brainy informed right before the entire ship started to flash in red while an alarm blared.

"Reign's attacking again," Mon told them all before they ran out of the med bay, Iris staying behind with Supergirl.

———

Mon-El, Barry, Imra, Brainy and Alex all ran out into the bridge of the ship, facing their attentions towards the screens. "I'm getting us a feed." And soon enough, the screens showed footage of a building on fire. "She attacked a meth lab. The cops arrived, she attacked them, too." Barry and Alex stared at the screens sternly, not sure what their next move could be. "I'll run another scan on Kara." Brainy slowly left the room, going back to the med bay as Imra gave her husband a worried look.

"Mon-El," she sternly said but he shook his head.

"We can't risk it," he said.

"Risk what?" Alex asked and the two looked at Alex and Barry, seeing they were staring at them curiously and sternly. They needed to know.

So Mon-El walked up to the console behind them, everyone following him, and pressed a button, which caused a 3D hologram of a planet to appear. "So, one thousand years from now, this farming planet, Winath, goes dark. Our friend, Ayla, she's from there, so she goes to check it out."

"Winath was a paradise, but Ayla made planet-fall and found it-"

"Decimated," Mon cut in. "It was completely dried out. The creatures that did this, we call them the Blight. They consume everything in their path. And Brainy found a way to stop them, but they were on us before we could use it."

"So we hid the information in the safest place we could. Our DNA. Where it can't be lost, can't be stolen. It's written in our genes," Imra added on.

"So, if we die, our DNA never makes it to the future. And everything's lost," Mon explained to his old friends as he approached them. "You have no idea how badly I wish we could help." But Barry said nothing in response. He just simply walked away from Mon, unable to look at him anymore while Alex just stared at Mon.

"Just make sure my sister wakes up," she softly said before following Barry, and pressing her comms. "J'onn, where are you on Sundown?"

The DEO

Getting weapons together, surrounded by his agents, J'onn pressed his comms. "Sound guns are almost done, but the grenades will take an hour, at least. And we still don't know where Reign is gonna strike next."

"I think I know how to get ahead of her."

Meanwhile, Winn awkwardly walked up to J'onn, a nervous expression on him. "Hey, boss, so, uh," he started and J'onn looked back at him. "Uh, James just called."

"I fail to see the relevance," J'onn said.

"Well, it seems that he might have put Kara into a little bit of hot water with Lena Luthor. And since we have an hour," Winn said, hinting at something, but J'onn stared at him annoyed.