Chapter 27

Blood gushed out of the man's neck, the bullet making him drop to the ground. He had another wound on the left side of his chest where his heart was, Draco not even paying that much attention to that as he turned to Wren seeing her face paled.

"Wren-." He inspected her body, seeing no trace of blood on her aside from when she touched him. He looked to the wall, seeing a whole in the wall. He let out a sigh and looked back to her, feeling her wrap her arms around his waist. "Fuck, fuck, fuck-." She said in panic into his shirt. He pressed her head against his chest, not wanting to let her go. "Thank you for not letting me die." She said lowly, her heart still pounding against her ears. He was about to respond before a voice cut him off. "You're very welcome."

Blaise, Theodore, and, Pansy came out from behind the wall, Theodore holding a gun. "At least I killed for a good reason, right?" Pansy rolled her eyes playfully, a small grin growing on Blaise's lips.

"How did you guys know where we were?" Draco questioned, his arms still tightly wrapped around a stunned looking Wren. "It's all over the news, Draco. So I suggest we get out of here before the cops come."

As if on cue, the sound of a siren was heard making him curse under his breath. "You all have your wands, right?" They all nodded, and pulled them out, apparating away. Wren and Draco landed somewhere she didn't recognize, looking around the darkened room. She felt his hand slither around her waist ever so lightly, feeling him back up and go around her. He opened a big curtain, light flooding into the enormous room.

It radiated off a powerful vibe, the place looking as if masquerade balls could be thrown here from time to time. She looked in awe, looking out the window and finally feeling the sun on her once again. She had kept refusing when she was in the asylum to go outside to the garden. It would've brought back too many memories of Draco. She still couldn't believe he was alive.

"Do you like it?" He whispered, watching her silently. She was so beautiful to him, and he couldn't believe he actually had her love. That was all he had ever wanted. And now he finally has it.

"I love it, Draco." He still couldn't believe he escaped and had her with him once again. It all felt surreal.

"I knew you would. Which was why I bought it as a second home a long time ago", he watched her eyes glimmer under the sun coming through the window, "but it will now be our home since they found the other one." She smiled, not even caring about the house, but about the fact that he was actually alive and back with her.

"Unless you don't want this house- I could always try to get another one you like more." She shook her head, walking towards him and kissing him softly.

"You know me so well." She whispered. It's true. He knew she would love this house and the vibe it gave off. And it was ten times bigger than the cottage one they had a few weeks ago.

"Of course I do. You're the love of my life." She smiled widely, kissing him once again.

People can say whatever they want. That the love she had for him isn't real and she just has Stockholm syndrome. But she know how she feels. She feels as if with him she can't breathe, without him she feels empty. He has been the only person to truly care about her which now makes her feel like she's someone and not a no one.

"I love you, Draco." "I love you more , Wren." She chuckled. "That's up for debate." He rose a brow at her words. He almost went crazy looking for her for years. He definitely loves her more.

She gasped a smile on her face. "We should make the room completely dark with only candles lit up to see how pretty it looks!" He smiled at how excited she looked.

"Whatever you want, my love." She eyed him up and down. "Let's see if you still remember all of the spells from our charms class to make this happen." His eyebrows furrowed.

"You remember me being in your class?" She grinned. "You weren't the only one with a crush", he was shocked, "well you didn't really have a crush. You were and still are super obsessed with me." He rolled his eyes playfully, wrapping his arms around her waist once he saw her try to walk away.

"Don't forget me. Ever." She turned her head back, kissing his lips passionately. "How would I? I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you." She elbowed him gently but firm, him releasing her. He smirked at her actions, following behind her.

His life was finally complete. And all he had ever needed to make that happen, was her.

A/N:

AND DONEEEE

I DIDNT NOTICE I HADNT POSTED THIS LAST CHAPTERRRRR

BUT GUYS TWO OF MY BOOKS HAVE CAME TO AN END IM GOING TO CRY FOR REALSIES

TO EVERYONE WHO EVER SUPPORTED ME OR EVEN BOTHERED TO READ ONE CHAPTER, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH

I am updating more books on my page so go check that out if you're interestedddddd

THERE ARE MANY MORE BOOKS TO COME YALL BUCKLE UP 🤞🤞🤞🤞

MWAHHHHHH <333333