Chapter 3

𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙙

"A-and why did you do it in the first place?" The shy doctor spoke with a light tint to her cheeks, Draco smirking in victory.

"He gave me a bad vibe.. and I was scared he might do something to pretty girls like you." He grazed his knee with hers under the table, a small gasp leaving the woman's lips.

Leaning forward on his elbows, he tried to get as close as he can to her. He watched as she looked at him with a gaped open mouth as he hit his lip softly, turning his head to the side.

She gulped and got up with a shake of her head, making her way to his side. "I-I know I'm supposed to let the guards check how tightened the shackles of your ankles are but since I'm already here then why not."

𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮. She had fallen for his little 'seduction trick' he had been hoping to work on her. He leaned back and spread his legs, looking at her as she bent down and tugged on the metal cuffs seeing they were broken off.

Taking his chance, he gripped the wand from her pocket and quickly mumbled an 'Apparate', not even giving her a chance to scream for someone to grab him.

He landed in the middle of the forest, a grin on his face as he looked around the place. He tried to contain his excitement and walked deeper into the depths of it, trying to see why he was led here.

It was already dark out so he supposed no one would be out to see him and call the asylum.

Branches snapped under his feet as he kept on walking, looking back to make sure no one was following him. He hopes Wrens home was somehow close.

He did know she had a forest surrounding her home from the last time he was there, but he didn't know if this was the exact one.

The slam of a door was heard, Draco's steps halting at the sound. He squinted his eyes to see better and saw the sage green home that his love lived in. He smiled brightly and walked closer to it, knowing the sound of the door was her walking in.

Mumbling an 'alohamora', a frown covered his face at the sight of the door opening after his command.

𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬.

He scoffed lowly and shook his head, entering and shutting the door quietly after him. He could hear the shower turn on making him walk faster knowing she couldn't hear him.

As he sprinted up the stairs, he could see the door to her room wide open. She was making this too easy for him. He casted an invisibility spell on himself and walked in, waiting for her to come out.

Looking around her room, he felt all giddy inside from finally being in her room. But he couldn't wait to take her to her new one. She would absolutely love it.

A small inaudible gasp left his lips as she walked out, her hair tousled as she made her way to the bed. He gulped and watched closely, seeing her drop onto the bed and shut her eyes.

𝙈𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙. He walked closer and watched her eyes flutter, her chest moving up and down as she took in small breaths and exhaled them softly.

Pulling out the small syringe he secretly stole with sleeping draught, he gently got on top of her and jabbed it softly into her neck.

Her eyes opened, her honey hues coming into view. She looked straight at him with a blur, him removing the invisibility spell so she could see she had nothing to be worried about. Her eyes slightly widened, fear running through her veins. She moved her hands to his neck, Draco just watching her closely.

She tried to struggle against him but the injection was already in her system. He could see her panic, so he just shushed her and ran a hand through her hair to try and calm her down.

A smile was in his face as he watched her eyes start to shut, her body done trying to fight with him.

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣.."