Chapter 25

(1 month later)

Wren was sitting on the white and grey bed, her eyes once again teary as she shut them tightly, pressing the tip of her fingers onto them. Her eyes were red as she sat still, trying to remove the thought of Draco's dead body from her mind.

They told her that all they saw was blood and his 'M' engraved ring on a rock, and since the body wasn't in the beach after they searched for hours, they believed that he punctured his own lungs to make himself drown because of the devastation that Wren was taken from him.

One of them even decided to blame her for his death. The others tried to hold her back as she attacked him, scratching her nails on his cheek, four gashes appearing on the skin. They had to get four men to grab her back since she elbowed two of them and tried to keep fighting the man.

Since that day four weeks ago, she was now in a small white room, nothing that would allow her to harm herself present. They thought she was absolutely crazy. She thought she was crazy for a while too, but then noticed that she actually wasn't. All she had was no love like she did before.

That's what's wrong with her. Someone shows her an act of love and care and she completely falls for them. That's what happens when you've been abused your whole life with no one to give their world for you.

A knock sounded at the door, a soft cry leaving her lips at the sound.

Doctors had been visiting her nonstop no matter how many times she has said she doesn't want to be seen by them. They keep saying the same thing, and telling her they will tell the nurses to put her on pills. She never drinks them though. No one suspects a thing because she's been so calm and obedient the past weeks.

All she wanted was to grieve on her own.

The door opened slowly as she pinched her nose in between her fingers, close to breaking down. "Can you just please leave me alone for a while? You can come back later just please- not now." The door shut, footsteps being heard as they stopped at the edge of the bed.

Thick tears were dripping down her cheeks as she felt their radiating warmth, the feeling reminding her of Draco.

She scooted to the edge of the bed as they slightly bent down, her eyes not daring to turn to the side. She was terrified it was going to be Doctor Williams. He came to see her one time and tried to get close to her. Too close for her liking. He started to move his hand to touch her and she moved back, not wanting anyones touch on her body after the dark bruises the others fingers had left behind at their tight grip.

The persons hands went to her cheeks, a scream threatening to rip out of her throat until she saw the familiar silver rings, making her eyes widen as she breathed heavily in panic.

"Hello again, my love." Draco spoke lowly, his eyes teary as he took in her appearance.

A/N:

AAAAANNNDDD HES BACK 😼😼