Chapter 14

A knock sounded out to her room as she laid in bed, her eyes teary at what she had admitted yesterday. Draco had come in and casted a charm for her headache and told her what she had said calmly.

He told her she had said she never wanted to leave him or the home making her feel embarrassed and pushed him out of the room. He's been trying to get in ever since but she has so much shame for saying that about a man who had taken her from her home.

It was true though- she had no intention of leaving him.

"Let me in Wren."  He spoke softly, not wanting to upset her even more. She turned around and laid her back against the headboard, watching the door intently. She needed him groan and let out a sight after, mumbling something under his breath.

"Don't you want to go out?" She immediately got up the second those words left his mouth and opened the door, her eyes wide.

"Out as in-", she pointed to behind him, meaning the front door, "out to the world?" He inhaled deeply and nodded, watching her eyes light up as she turned around and opened her closet, looking for the perfect outfit.

He leaned against the door and looked at her mumble to herself and then look at him.

"Where are we going?" He pressed his head to the door and tried to contain his smile from how adorable she looked.

"It's a surprise." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, leaning forward slightly.

"Yeah but what should I wear?" He hummed and walked into the room, taking a peek at her closet. He pointed to a very short white dress and slightly grazed the material, leaning his mouth close to her ear.

"This dress." She gulped at his low voice and nodded, removing it from the hanger. She turned around with the dressed pressed against her body, her cheeks darkening.

"Are you-." He cut her off with a husky voice, "go on." She walked towards the bed, laying the dress onto it neatly and gripping the bottom of her shirt.

Pulling it over her head, she slightly covered her stomach with one hand as she pulled her pants down with the other. He stood up and walked towards her, removing the arm covering her stomach gently.

He bent down slightly and gripped her chin, seeing her look at him nervously. He leaned in and kissed behind her ear softly, letting his lips linger slightly.

"You're so fucking beautiful, darling. Don't hide yourself from me." Her breath hitched at his raspy voice at her ear, gulping as he trailed his fingertips to her waist. She shivered slightly as he started kissing down her neck, her legs buckling from beneath her.

Breathing against her neck, he backed away slightly and stared down at her with a grin, his fingers now digging into her skin.

"Wouldn't want our plans to be delayed, hm?" She nodded and grabbed the dress from the bed, sliding it on from the bottom. She could feel his eyes on her as she brought the straps onto her shoulder, the air in the room making the bottom of her dress flutter.

Clenching his fists to control himself, he moved his head to the direction of the door and followed her as she walked out shyly. He groaned and adjusted the growing tent in his pants, starting to rethink telling her to wear such a short dress.

A smile was painted on her face as she waited for him to grab his wand and apparate to where he was going to take her. He grabbed her hand and mumbled the word, excitement bubbling in her.

She could hear loud chatter as they landed in front of tall buildings, Wren getting mesmerized at the sight. Her hand was still in Draco's as she walked further, gently pulling him with her. She knows this isn't London because she would've gone to where they were if she knew it were there.

Turning to look at him, she tilted her head to the side, "where are we?" He removed his hand from hers and wrapped it around her waist, looking down at her with a small smirk.

"France." She gasped and looked back at the sight, not being able to contain her excitement. She's been wanting to visit France and see the Eiffel Tower since she was little.

She never apparated here on her own because she was scared something would happen and she would land somewhere she didn't know.

"Draco I've been wanting to come here for years- thank you." She smiled widely at him, a smile of his own threatening to appear at how happy she looked.

"We'll see more later. Let's go." She let him drag her, confusion clear in her eyes. "Where are we going? This is enough." He ignored her and looked for the place he had called, moving towards it when he saw the dazzling lights.

They entered a fancy restaurant, Wren gaping at how beautiful it looked in the inside. It was morning and they hadn't ate breakfast so he thought it would be a good time to take her out like she wanted to.

"Welcome in, sir." A waitress said as she checked him out. His face was serious as he kept Wren at his side, not noticing the daggers she was throwing at the woman. 

"Reservation under the name Malfoy." She nodded with a smirk, swaying her hips as she walked in front of them to guide them to their table.

Wren removed her hand from his and crossed them over her chest, him instantly looking back at her with confusion at the action. He tried to hide his smirk once he saw the scowl on her face, turning his head back around and looking at the flirty waitress once again.

"Here's your table Mr. Malfoy..", she bit her lip and spared Wren a glance, giving her a face of victory and leaving. She clenched her teeth and looked down at the menu, rolling her eyes.

"Jealous, aren't we?" She instantly moved her eyes up to him at his words, mumbling curse words at him. He smirked wider as she scooted away, grabbing the leg of the chair and moving her even closer than before.

With another roll of her eyes, she looked to the side to see the waitress coming back with her pen and notepad. Wren had noticed the popped up button of her shirt, gritting her teeth at the sight.

"Are you ready to order?" He nodded and ordered the omelet with vegetables and looked to the side, waiting for her to order.

"We'll bring it right away, sir." Wren scoffed in shock, Draco's expression quickly turning to a serious one.

"Excuse me." He gripped Wrens waist from his side and sat her on his lap, a gasp leaving her lips. "Did you not see she was trying to order? Or are you fucking daft?"

The waitress looked at him with embarrassment, moving her now angered face to Wren. "What can I get for you ma'am?" She spoke through gritted teeth, throwing daggers at her.

Draco leaned down and started kissing her neck as she looked through the menu, leaving several dark hickeys on her neck. "I'll get- I'll get the cake batter pancakes and bacon."

He licked up her neck, hearing the woman let out a small growl as she stomped away. "Draco she's- she's gone." He kept kissing and biting her neck, hearing a soft moan leave her lips.

Kissing up to her cheek, he gripped her jaw and turned her head towards his, smashing his lips into hers. She groaned softly, kissing him back without a thought.

"Sir here's your food." The same waitress spoke, waiting for him to break the kiss. She tried to move back but he gripped the back of her head, not letting her pull their lips apart.

"Leave it there." He mumbled into the kiss, not letting the woman respond as he motioned her to leave with his other hand. He separated their lips once she was gone, looking at Wren with hooded eyes.

She was breathing heavily, her lips swollen as she licked them and withered slightly in her seat. She looked to the side with tinted cheeks, her eyes lighting up when she saw her bacon and pancakes.

He smiled at the sight, turning his head and eating his own food.