Chapter 26

Wrens eyes were wide as she took in the look on his face. She didn't know if she was going crazy and he wasn't actually there with her, but the feeling of his hands on her face told her otherwise.

She didn't even think twice as she wrapped her arms around his neck, his arms moving to her waist and hugging her tightly. She held onto him tighter, scared he would disappear from her arms and into thin air.

Her sobs echoed throughout the room, moving her head back to see his face after a while month of missing it. "Please tell me you're actually here." She cried out. He pressed his cold thumb to her cheek, wiping the wet tears away. She shut her eyes lightly at the contact, not believing he was actually there with her. She didn't even care at that moment that he left her for a month. At least he was alive.

"Don't leave me again, Draco." He nodded, trialing his hand down her cheek. "Never." She grabbed the sides of his face, kissing him with force. He kissed her back immediately, moving his lips with hers. She moved her hands to his shoulders, her knees bent onto the bed.

She felt some sort of liquid, separating their lips and looking down. Her eyes slightly widened as she looked at her blood coated hand, looking back at him with shock.

"Is this your blood?" She searched his shirt for any open wounds carefully, not finding any. She looked back up at his darkened eyes, his thumb drawing shapes onto her cheek.

"No darling, I'm fine." She looked at the deep blood once again, keeping her eyes on it. "Then who's-." She looked to the door, finally figuring out why no one was already there dragging them away.

"You-." He pressed his clean thumb against her lips, not letting her finish. "I had to." She stayed quiet, no ounce of fear in her brown hues. She just kissed his thumb, a low growl leaving his lips. She knew exactly what she was doing to him.

"Do you know how many times I've came to the thought of you wrapping your plump lips around my cock after I get you out of here?" She bit her lip and leaned forward, breathing hotly against his jaw. She grazed her lips against it, kissing it teasingly.

"Why wait until later?" She fisted his hair and pushed him down onto the bed, a wince leaving his lips as he made contact with the hard bed.

"Fucking hell darling. Did you really have to sleep on this rock?" She grinned and rolled her eyes playfully, watching him smirk as he pressed his hands against her waist. He gently grabbed her wrist, his eyes cold as he looked at the dark bruises on them. "Who did this to you?" She removed her wrist and shook her head, kissing his neck. "It doesn't matter now." He was about to protest but she grazed him over his pants, only a shuddered breath leaving his lips. She bent down and started kissing down his neck, unbuttoning his shirt.

Unbuckling his belt as well, she looked down at his already hard cock. She bent down, her hot breath hitting his red leaking tip. She flicked her tongue on his tip, hearing him let out a shaky breath and clutch onto the sheets even tighter. She suddenly took as much as she can into her mouth, a loud groan leaving his lips. She bobbed her head up and down, hollowing her cheeks. His mouth gaped open as he looked down at her, seeing her eyes focused deeply on his.

"My little slut." He moved one of his hands to her hair, gripping it tightly and making her take even more of him. She gagged around him, her hands gripping his thighs tightly. He was pounding roughly into her mouth, tears running down her cheeks at the action. She still hollowed her cheeks once again, a low moan mixed with a whimper leaving his lips as he came down her throat. She moved her head a couple more times, dragging out his orgasm. He brought her up with his hand in her hair and smashed his lips against hers, his hand moving down to her neck and gripping it tightly.

She almost came as she pulled away, his flustered figure coming into view. His hair was all over the place, his lips parted as he took in heaved breaths. His eyes were dark with lust and some pent up anger, the sight  making her want to murder whoever made him feel that angered way.

"I love you." She mumbled so lowly through her teeth. He seemed to hear her because his eyes widened as he blinked rapidly, not believing what she had said. She didn't even notice until she saw his reaction, her cheeks darkening as she gulped.

"Um-." She started to get off him, both of his hands moving to her waist. She looked at his shocked expression, his eyes glimmering as he stared at her.

"You love me?" She chuckled nervously and looked down shaking her head. She thought his feelings for her had gone away and that's why he wouldn't say it back.

"N-no. You must've understood wrong-." He pushed their lips together, kissing her passionately. He knew he heard her right, he just couldn't believe it. She instantly kissed him back, leaning into him and pressing her hands on his shoulders.

"I love you too- so fucking much. I always have." He mumbled in between the kiss. She pressed their lips even closer together, her hands moving to the sides of his face.

He pulled away slowly, his pupils wide as he looked at her. She smiled at him, blushing at his unmoving vision on her. She heard something from inside of the building, their heads turning towards the sound. She got off him, hearing him lift up his pants and buckle his pants like before. She was wearing the same clothes that she arrived with already, so she didn't need to change.

"Let's go." He said in a deep tone, gripping her small hand in his and his gun placed firmly into his other one. She couldn't deny the shiver that ran down her spine as she looked at the gun in his opposite hand.

"My love." He said lowly, his voice soft compared to how he spoke before. "Don't be afraid. I won't let anything happen to you." She gulped and nodded, feeling him pull her to his side and walk out silently. She looked to the other side of the hall, making sure there wasn't already a gun pointed at their back.

Her heart started to quicken as she looked to a trail of blood on the floor, the voice in her head reminding her of everything they did to her. She leaned closer to him, her eyes searching the place cautiously for anyone who would hurt them.

Footsteps were heard, the sound getting closer. Draco cocked his gun with his one hand, the other gripping her hand tightly. Doctor Williams appeared from behind, a gun of his own in his grasp. Draco lifted his own to the man's head, about to shoot him with no hesitation.

"Wren?" The man questioned with disbelief, his gun still pointed to Draco's head. He didn't look to her as the man said her name, knowing that if he looked away, he was going to get shot right in front of her. He couldn't risk that.

"Don't fucking talk to her." He seethed the second he felt Wren hide behind him slightly. "You're sick Wren", the man continued making Draco's temper rise. "You don't love him."

"I do!" She spoke loudly, clenching her jaw to stop the tears threatening to fall. "He's been there for me when no one has been. He killed Adrian for me because he knew what I was going through when I was with him. He does everything for me to be safe. And you think you can apparently make me 'better' when all you do is make me want to die? You locked me up in here! You told your men to grab me as hard as they can- or to find a better way to control me." She could feel Draco tense up from beside her as she spoke. "And you still think I would listen to you and not him? The person who saved me? Fuck you." She didn't even notice that Draco was gripping her waist with one hand to hold her back until she finished and backed up to where she was before.

"So you were the one that put those bruises on my girls wrists?" Even though the man had a gun in his grasp, he was still scared of being in the same room as a killer. "N-no I wasn't. It was some other men that you already killed."

Draco hummed and tapped Wrens waist with his middle finger, not taking his eyes off the wretched man. "Didn't you mention he ordered the men to do that to you?" She let out a shaky 'yes' and clutched onto him tighter. He saw the man quickly move the gun to Wren, his finger quickly pressing down onto the trigger and the sound of a bullet was heard.

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧.