Her cheeks are flushed and she brushes a single tear escaping the corner of her eye. She looks so goddamn beautiful like this I don't think I'm ever going to get used to this.

"You look so fucking sexy like this," I whisper in a low voice. "I can't wait to make you come again and see what I do to you."

She fights a blush. "Better get to it then."

I'm pretty sure the fireworks are still going when I pick her up and wrap her legs around my waist. She kisses me with her soft lips, pressing her core against mine making my cock throb. I let her tongue do all the exploring as I carry her up the stairs as carefully as I can.

I feel like I'm on the edge of fucking bursting if I don't get inside of her now, but I won't risk dropping her. She likes pulling my hair when she kisses me which makes me smile against her lips when she does it. Like right now. I wonder if she likes getting her hair pulled.

She pulls away. "Why are you smiling?"

The door to my bedroom swings open with the press of my foot. "Because you're finally mine. Vse moye. You made me wait so damn long." (all mine)

Her chest is pressed against mine as she drags a finger down my chest. Another thing I've learnt about her is she loves touching me more than I probably love touching her and it drives me fucking feral, because all I can think about is her touching me in other places. She's curious and it makes me hard as steel.

She looks at me, and I notice her lashes are wet.

"Vse moye," she tasted the words, "You're all mine too." (all mine)

I notice she's less jittery but her chest rises and falls rapidly. "You okay?" I feel her heart and it beats so fast it has me concerned. "We can stop here if you're not feeling right– I can hear your heart hammering from a mile away."

"No, no, I'm fine– I want to do this if you still do," she says, covering my hand with hers. "I'm not feeling jittery, I'm just recovering from–uh– downstairs."

"Ah downstairs," I tease.

I set her down on the bed but she's eager to undress me. Clearly that orgasm has revived her energy, making me smirk. Devi pulls me with her onto the bed. Just when I think she's going to stay underneath me, she switches us. She sits on my legs, her fingers grazing my pants before she pulls it down quickly, revealing my hard cock, which is pressed against my abdomen.

She looks at me, swallowing nervously, before her gaze returns to my cock. I fold my hands behind my head watching her. It makes me ache and twitch, how she touches me. She's not even touching my cock but fuck, I'm not going to be able take it anymore soon.

Her fingers graze my deep v line before curling low around the base of my cock sending a low shudder through me. Her hands fold so softly around me it makes me strain. Her fingers aren't long enough to wrap around the full circumference of it, which I can see has slightly annoyed her. I smirk at her annoyance.

"Can I blow you?" she asks. "I-I mean can I give you a blow job– wait, that doesn't sound hot when I say it. Let me try again." She clears her throat and my lips rise. "Can I suck your c– I cannot say that I'm so sorry, now I'm just embarrassed."

Before I can respond, she lowers her head, wrapping her mouth around the head of my cock. God, her mouth feels so good around me. Her tongue flattens against the back of my cock, slowly taking me by the inch. Her hands stroke the base of my cock slowly. I look down seeing her taking as much of me as she can whilst looking at me. Watching what she knows she does to me. Her head moves up and down, getting the rhythm.