LAST PART: Our Day

: ̗̀➛𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕✾

It was already three pm when I checked my watch but I hadn't even seen Yin's shadow. Since we each had a different schedule today and couldn't come together, we already made plans to meet at the Le Parfait Wedding Gallery at 2 pm to choose our wedding suit.

And now, he kept me waiting for an hour and didn't even pick up the phone. Did he just make a joke to me? I already contacted P'Go but he told me that Yin was already on his way yet, up until this point, I had continued to wait for him at the entrance, drawing stares from bystanders.

At this point, I know our names are already trending on Twitter because every time people walked past me, for sure they took out their phone and pointed towards me, knowing that I came here to buy our wedding suit.

The news of our wedding has already taken off on social media like lightning and been hotly debated. And yeah, we publicly announce that we are getting married and of course, both positive and negative comments have been made. But, since we are content with our decisions, we didn't even bother to allow the responses to affect us.

From far, I saw Yin's car and I crossed my hands over my chest, locking my eyes on him with a sour face. As soon as he got out of the car, he ran towards me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, baby. It's so jammed today," he said and broke the hug, then cupped my face.

"Did I make you wait too long?"

"More than an hour," I replied flatly.

"Why are you not answering my call?" I looked at him coldly.

He took out his phone from his pocket and looked at me with guilty eyes. "I'm sorryyy. My phone is out of battery."

"Whatever. Let's go," I said, keeping my sulky face and entered the gallery.

A few staff members welcomed us and led us to the VIP room. I sat on the sofa and still crossed my arms over my chest.

In accordance with what we had previously told our designer, P'Aom, he showed us a few suits that might have caught our attention.

"Which one do you like, baby?" Yin asked as he sat beside me, looking at me while smiling sweetly.

"I don't know," I replied with a sulky tone. He made me wait for more than an hour!!! I don't care, I want to sulk with him.

He took one of the suits and showed it to me. "What do you think about this?"

I gave the suit a quick glance before turning my head in another direction."I don't know," I said while pouting.

"This and this are the most precious and treasured collection in our gallery," P'Aom said while pointing to the white suit that Yin was holding and another black suit.

"It's a bit expensive compared to other collections. About 200,000 baht per suit but I can guarantee you will be satisfied when you wear it," he said and made a chef kiss.

"Let's try it, baby," Yin said.

"You try," I replied and he took a black suit, then entered the fitting room.

After a few minutes, he came out and I only intended to give him a brief glance but I couldn't help but lock my eyes on him because he was so pretty damn hot and handsome.

My future husband is so freaking hot!!! Shit, my heart pounds so fast just looking at him wearing this suit.

"Oh my Goddd, nong Yinnn. You look insanely handsome wearing it!!!" P'Aom said excitedly and Yin smiled looking at me.