PART 49: Yes Or No

2 YEARS LATER

: ̗̀➛𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕✾

There are times in life or days when it seems like time is moving very slowly. It can occasionally seem like days at a time. But as time goes on, it becomes more and more clear that time is simply passing so fast. That's what I feel everytime I'm with Yin, all seems to go by in the blink of an eye. We have been together for three years and my world revolves around him. My smile, my joy, my everything.

Nobody is perfect. We all have flaws that mal our outer beauty but for me, Yin is perfect. He covered my emptiness until now and forever. He makes me smile so effortlessly and I fell in love with the way he touched me even without using his hands. Just by his words and actions, I already drown into him.

I never stopped loving him, so he is. His love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth. With him, I feel complete. Really complete.

Three years passed and I wouldn't say that we got overly open about our relationship because the only time we gave the world a hint about us was in the picture that we posted on Instagram we were holding hands two years ago. After that, we kept our relationship private between just the two of us, our family and our close friends.

At the time, people continued to inquire about us but over time, they also began to forget and made their own assumptions. Both positive and negative comments were made, alleging that we just did it as fan service. However, we simply went about our life as normal and couldn't care less about what people thought because our real fans know we are always being ourselves, not faking our life.

"When does your ceremonial drama begin?" I asked Yin while putting a jam on his bread. Today, he had a ceremony for his new drama before it premiered next month and yeah, over the past two years, we also received an offer for a different project, involved us working with another actress but it had no effect on our relationship at all because we trust one another and are fully cognizant of our feelings for each other.

For a boy love drama, I admit that we stuck together and all the producers wanted us to be a pair. If we changed partners, it would have given the viewers a different impression because the chemistry we brought while we were together was different.

"10 am I guess," Yin replied and took a sip of the coffee latte.

"Do you just stay at home today?" He asked and I nodded while putting bread on his plate.

"I want to take a rest."

"By the way—"

"Are you okay? I noticed you can't sleep well these past few weeks, Yin," I asked while caressing his hand. He must have been awake each time I woke up from sleep but all he did was stare at the ceiling, so of course I was worried.

As for last night, I woke up at almost five in the morning after our love session but he hadn't dozed off, just hugging me tightly and gently playing with my hair.

"Are you thinking about something?"

He smiled and pinched my cheek. "Are you worried, baby?" He asked while smiling broadly.

"Of course I'm worried," I said almost inaudibly.

"I'm okayyy. Maybe because of our busy schedule and I'm nervous for our next drama." He chuckled, gently stroking my hair.

We will begin shooting for our upcoming drama together in the following month and I couldn't deny that we have been a little busy with workshops and other events. After the full series of Love Mechanics, this is not our first drama together but we undoubtedly wanted to give it our all in every project we had.