PART 29: My Seducer

: ̗̀➛𝐘𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕✾

Once he finished talking, he leaned in and licked the inside of my lower lip while giving me a mischievous grin in order to rile me up. I could feel his tongue moving over my lips and I gave a low growl before gripping his face to prevent him from continuing.

"You're the naughty one right now," I said and not even a second, I kissed him hungrily, my lips craved to taste him.

I loved the feeling when his body trembled with pleasure because of me. I tasted his lips roughly biting his lower lip, making his moan and he lifted one of his legs to circle around my waist, pushing his hips into me. I broke the kiss and wiped the saliva on the corner of his mouth,then lifted him up and put him on the empty table.

I stared deeply into his eyes and caressed his cheek. "What do I need to do with you?" I ran my thumb over his lips and he closed his eyes, leaning into my touch submissively.

"Do anything you want, love," he responded.

I let out a chuckle before sliding my hand down to his neck and gently grabbing hold of it. Slowly opening his eyes, he bit his lip as a hot flush spread across his cheeks.

"You are mine." I groaned, leaning my lips against him. He nodded and started to unbutton my shirt one by one.

"I'm yours," he whispered and bit my ear lobe. Before I had time to reply, he grabbed my cock and stroked it. I growled with the sudden touch and he dragged his lips down the side of my neck, then to my chest as he bit and sucked my nipples. He kept sucking and licking it as if it's like his delicious meal, making his saliva wet my chest.

I whimpered out his name feebly and grabbed his face, which caused him to stop what he was doing and look at me.

It's my turn to unbutton his shirt, so I bent over and planted some kisses all over his chest before I crawled my hand down his pants to unzip them. He exhaled heavily and stared at me with lustful eyes while his smooth cheeks were pink from the blush.

My lips lightly touched his as I began to gently rub his member. He pressed his lips to mine and stared into my eyes as he gasped. As the scene unfolded before my eyes, I gently stroked his fast while biting my lip. He mooed breathily and dug his nail deeper into my skin.

I rubbed his fast and slow, watching him lustfully. Panting, he pressed his face against mine and gripped to my shoulder, his hips swaying to the beat.

With his face now buried in my neck, he bit down hard. Just as he was about to cum, I cut him off, sending him into a frenzied rage.

"Fuck, Yin..." He inhaled and exhaled heavily, his manhood was a dripping wet mess, begging for relief.

I rubbed my fingers against his wet entrance and my own cock throbbed for him but watching his passionate eyes glare at me pleased me more than he realized. "Can I?" I asked.

He nodded weakly and I watched him with pure lust on his face. His eyes were glazed over with desire and I unzipped my pants, then placed the head of my cock in his entrance.

"Ahhh, Yin..." He tried not to moan so loud as I slammed my cock inside of his tight and wet entrance.

I moaned at how tight he was as I filled him up and pushed my whole length inside him. I swirled my hips, making him yelp and bite my neck, breathing heavily.

"Yinnn..."

I started pumping my cock inside of him and his tight walls wrapped around my length. His cock was as wet dripping mess from how I fucked him out.

"Ahh...so good, baby," I moaned.

I took hold of his face and pressed his forehead against mine, so that we could stare at each other. The sloppy kisses we shared left him with crimson cheeks and wet lips.