PART 44: Comfortless

: ̗̀➛𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕✾

After several rounds of making love, I wasn't sure for how long we would both fall asleep but when I woke up, Yin had me securely wrapped and I was almost completely buried in his neck. I smiled a little as I saw his peaceful face and the full-on red mark I had left on his neck and his body. I traced my finger on his chest as the scar still doesn't go away but he kept confronting me that he was fine, making us continue to make love for I don't know how long.

I didn't feel sleepy anymore, just continued to stare at his face while grinning and running my finger around his face. So perfect.

"How can you be so perfect like this?" I muttered with a smile still on my face.

"Are you falling in love with me again?" Yin suddenly opened his mouth and slowly opened his eyes to look at me.

He smiled and kissed my lips when he noticed my red face. "I never can get enough of you," he said while brushing my chin, then pressed his lips against mine again.

Our lips meshed together and it was such a loving kiss in a searing kiss. My breath left me as he tugged at my lips with his own and parted it only to slide his tongue inside and explore me. The warm feeling in his mouth made everything feel better. His tongue moved in then out of me and then pulled back to nibble on my bottom lip.

Yin slid his fingers along my jaw and traced my lips, causing me to let out a soft moan. We both smiled and I also did the same to him, traveling my finger around his face.

"So sexy, baby," he uttered and moved on top of me to kiss me again.

I slid my fingers through his hair and squirmed as my tongue joined his lips, heightening the small, quick, pulses of pleasure that shot through me with each suckle. Groaning, my fingers went across his shoulders and down his arms as I writhed beneath him.

Ring Ring Ring

I moaned as his hands made their way to my waist as he started to kiss my neck. My mouth parted and a soft moan escaped my mouth as I felt him suck on my neck, marking me as his.

Ring Ring Ring

"Yin...my phone..." I said breathlessly but he ignored my words.

His lips crashed into mine as he squeezed and pinched my chest and nipples. "Ahhhh Yinn..." I let out breathy moans as his hands played with mine. My soft moans became louder as his kisses trailed down to my chest. His lips sucked,pinched my nipples, making my back arch.

Ring Ring Ring

"I...need to answer the call, Yin," I uttered and he stopped what he was doing, then buried his face on my neck.

"Hurry up," he replied shortly and I grabbed my phone on the bedside. Bonz's name displayed on the screen and I pressed the green button.

"Hello Bonz." I caressed Yin's hair when he started to plant a kiss on my neck.

"Hello, phi? Are you at home or not?"

"Me and Prom in front of your house."

"Huh? What?" I asked and Yin also lifted his face to look at me, raising his eyebrows.