PART 4: Lucky to Have You

: ̗̀➛𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕✾

After a long day of shooting, Yin and War had finally made it back to their home. Yin is the one that gets in the shower first and while he is doing that, War does nothing except sit on the bed and play with his phone.

Ding Ding Ding

Yin's phone rang, indicating that there was a new message waiting but War chose to ignore it since he assumed that it might have been their manager who had sent the message to Yin. He kept playing his phone as usual but Yin's phone was still ringing, making him feel annoyed by it, so he was picking up the phone to see who was texting his boyfriend at this hour.

"Perth?" War said in astonishment after he looked at a few notification messages from the actress. Because he was familiar with the password, he was able to unlock Yin's phone and read the message that had been sent by that girl.

"Hey, Yin, this is me Perth."

"Thanks for today, I love your acting ^^"

"Sorry to bother you at this hour."

"Can't wait to see you next time >⁠.⁠<"

"Crazy, this girl keeps sending my Yin messages!!! Just what does she want, anyway? Can I just block her?" War stated in an envious and irritated tone, sensing that Perth was making moves towards Yin, whom she still believed to be single.

"So annoyinggg!!!" War tossed Yin's phone into the bed.

As an actor, he tried to maintain a level of professionalism but he doesn't see any reason for Perth to contact Yin if there's nothing of significance happening. Since Perth is so lovely and Yin is so dashingly good-looking, it's understandable that he would be envious of them both. They're the epitome of a perfect match.

"Why is your face like that?" Yin asked after he came out of the bathroom and saw War's eyebrows were furrowed and that small guy's face was sour.

"Nothing," War replied briefly and took a towel, then went into the bathroom.

'Did I do something wrong?' Yin asked himself as he dried his wet hair using a towel.

When he took up his phone, he saw that he had some new messages from Perth but the messages had already been read. He knew of course War was reading those messages.

"Thank you too. See you in the next scene," Yin replied to her chat.

Then, he waited for War to come out of the bathroom as while at the drama location earlier, he had the impression that War was not in a particularly good mood.

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

: ̗̀➛𝐘𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕✾

"Why do you look at me like that?" War asked me as soon as he came out of the bathroom.

"Baby...." I hugged him from behind while he was busy looking for his clothes in the closet.

"Why?" The tone of his voice made it clear he was not in a good mood but he persisted in asking nevertheless.

"I'm sorryyy." I kissed the back of his neck smoothly.

"For what?"

My hands were still clutching his waist, I turned his body, so that he was facing me. "I know you're jealous of Perth, right? Believe me, War. There's nothing you need to be jealous of."

"I'll never look at anyone else," I spoke as my eyes met his, intending what I said because I don't have anyone else in my life besides him. I'm only going to ever gaze at him. I totally love him.