PART 24: Sea Of Love

: ̗̀➛𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕✾

Today marks the day of my birth and amidst the hustle and bustle of life, I have regretfully been unable to visit my dear parents for quite some time. However, on this special day, I have made it a priority to celebrate my birthday in their loving company.

"It's just mom and my younger sister at home," I told Yin when we arrived at my family's house.

"Wait," Yin uttered while grabbing my hand before I opened the car door.

I looked at him. "Why?"

"Is that okay I'm here? I mean, maybe your mom just wants to spend time with you without outside people."

I beamed at him, knowing that his long absence from seeing my mom made him anxious. "You are not outside people, Yinnn and my mom who told me to bring you."

He took a deep breath. "Okay, P'War."

"P'War?" A soft chuckle escaped my lips as I shook my head, finding amusement in our playful little secret. He would always refer to me as "phi" just in public but it's amusing when it's just the two of us and he started calling me "phi."

"Let's go."

"Wait, baby." He grabbed my hand again and I raised my eyebrows, looking at him.

"Kiss," he said, pursing his lips as though anticipating a kiss from me.

After briefly focusing on him, I turned to take a look at our surroundings. "Kiss? Here? We are in front of my family's house, Yinnn." A surge of warmth spread through my chest, my heart quickening in response to his unexpected request.

"Awww, I want a kiss from you to give me courage. Don't you see I'm nervous now?" He pouted his lips once more, drawing his face closer to mine, seeking a kiss. But at that moment, I gently placed my palm on his chest, creating a barrier between us.

"Yinnnn"

"Kissss, baby," he demanded.

Letting out a soft sigh, I glanced around our surroundings, ensuring that we were alone. With a sense of urgency, I leaned in and pressed a fleeting yet passionate kiss upon his lips. It was a brief moment of connection, filled with love and a hint of secrecy as we stole this intimate gesture amidst the privacy of our surroundings.

"Just a peck?" He asked, smiling teasingly.

"Too much," I replied and quickly got out of the car because the longer I stayed there, I knew he would ask for more.

We entered the house and I could tell my mom and sister were waiting for us by the amount of dishes they had already set out on the dining room table.

"Mom, I miss you," I said while giving her a hug and she kissed my forehead.

"Happy birthday, War. I miss you too. It's so hard to meet my own son," she said while chuckling and stroking my hair before changing her gaze to Yin.

"I also miss you, my younger son." With a warm smile, she spoke softly. Then, she enveloped Yin in a heartfelt embrace as if embracing a beloved son. Their bond had grown so strong that he regarded Yin as family, knowing that Yin and I were inseparable companions. In moments when she could not reach me, she would instinctively reach out to Yin, seeking updates and ensuring my well being.

"Let's eat. I know you both can't stay long," she said as this evening we also have a live show to greet our fans to celebrate my birthday.

"You became more handsome, P'Yin," my younger sister said, grinning at Yin while we were at the dining table. Well, she's always been one of Yin's fans.