PART 8: The Third Person

: ̗̀➛𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕✾

Yin and War are currently working hard on the set of their drama Love Mechanics as there are still a lot of unfinished scenes that need to be done. Because he has some time to kill until his next scene, Yin merely sits at his seat by himself while War does his part of the act with the other actors.

"Hey, Yinnn." After greeting him, Perth sat down next to Yin, who was already in the middle of reading the script for his next scene.

Yin turned to look at her. "Hey," he replied briefly and turned his gaze back to his script.

Silence.

"Handsome," Perth whispered softly, her voice barely audible and her eyes remained glued on Yin the entire time.

It is the very first time that she has felt this way, making her also unsure of the reason why she loves to look at Yin so much. She has never experienced anything like this with any other male actor in the past. This isn't the first time she's performed in a drama and of course she's already collaborated with a large number of male actors in the entertainment industry but working with Yin was an experience she'd never had before.

To put it simply, she loves Yin's gentlemanly manner, which is usually kind to her but at the same time, she has observed that Yin can be somewhat distant with other people. He is nice but the way he treats War and other people are two entirely different things. While he was with War, he showed a softer side and obeyed the guy's whims without question.

"Huh? What do you say?" Yin asked. As Perth spoke so slowly, he was unable to make out what was said.

"Nothing." A soft grin spread across Perth's face as she replied. She didn't know how to grow closer to Yin because their conversations were always limited to work.

"By the way, are you going to join the new project?" She asked.

She waited for Yin's reply, hoping against hope that Yin would agree to join the project. Her manager assured her that Yin would be included in the project, so she agreed to take part right away. For this reason, she can draw closer to Yin.

"Emm I'm not sure yet. I'm still waiting for P'War to think about it."

"P'War? Why do you have to wait for him?"

"Yeah because we got this project contract as a couple, so if one of us doesn't accept it, then this contract won't be valid."

"Why don't you just accept it? I'm sure P'War will follow you and..."

"Why do you always have to follow him?" She frowned and queried, perplexed as to why Yin never questioned War's decision. Even though she knows they are an imaginary couple, she still finds it odd that Yin blindly does everything War requests.

"It's better if I follow him. He knows better than I do," he answered while smiling a bit when War's face suddenly appeared in his mind.

"Yin"

When Yin and Perth turned their attention to the source of the voice, they saw War approaching them from a distance.

"Next is our scene. Let's go," War replied to Yin, smiling slightly at Perth so as not to come off as arrogant but he had noticed Perth's look of disdain for Yin.

Seeing someone stare at Yin in such a way made his stomach turn. His insecurities stem from the fact that he can't stop thinking that many people would approve of a relationship between Yin and Perth because of Perth's beauty.

"Okay, phiii," Yin said while smiling from ear to ear.

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁