PART 35: Shameless

: ̗̀➛𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕✾

It's already evening when Yin and War arrive at Siam Paragon to do a sound check before their performance there. Also, they must try on the outfit that they will wear during the performance because their stylist is needed to fix their style of dress before the event, which is three days away.

"Is that too obvious?" Yin pulled his turtleneck down a bit and War looked at the red mark he had left all over Yin's nape, forcing him to wear a turtleneck today to cover the mark. The small wound could also still be seen at the corner of Yin's lip as War purposefully did all that to claim that Yin was his right.

War chuckled and bit his lips, trying not to smile widely.

"Why are you laughing, huh?" Yin tickled War's waist as War kept laughing when he looked at Yin's neck.

"You're the one who did that, Wanarat." He kept tickling War until War felt him out of a breath but the small guy still couldn't stop laughing as he's so proud of his art. Looking at Yin now made his even joyful that he knows he's the only one who can do that.

"Yinnn, stop it! People will see us weird," War said while laughing and running a little from Yin as they were still at the parking lot.

"I don't care," he replied and circled his arm on War's shoulder, looking at his surroundings and quickly bit War's neck, making War's eyes wide and immediately covering the part that Yin already bit with his palm.

Yin looked at him and raised his eyebrows proudly, making War pinched his waist as he was aware Yin already left a mark on his neck. The mark on War's neck from their love making last night didn't show up as much because Yin didn't bite him too hard, so he didn't cover his neck. But now Yin bites him on purpose, making him regret not wearing a turtleneck.

"We're the same now, my baby."!Yin stuck out his tongue playfully and War couldn't help but pinch the guy again.

They kept laughing and teasing each other until they arrived backstage for sound check before going to the dressing room to try on their outfit.

As soon as they arrived there, War's eyes caught Blue already there too and looked at them but Blue immediately bowed his head and looked somewhere else.

Yeah, he thought War had told Yin about what had happened last night, which was why he was now terrified, fearful that Yin would distance himself from him, making it more difficult for him to approach that man.

He didn't think much about it when he tried to kiss Yin while Yin was drunk because all he could think at that time was how good it felt to have the gorgeous lips on his lips. But his action was interrupted when War suddenly came and pushed him hard, making him startled and lost for words to say anything.

"Nong Blue, you can go for a sound check," one of the staff called him, waking him up from his reverie.

"Oh okay," he replied and walked towards Yin and War awkwardly, trying to hide his nervousness.

"Sawadee...krap..phi," he greeted them and Yin just smiled at him and showed no reaction like he knew what happened last night, so he guessed War still didn't say anything about that.

30 minutes has passed since they started their practice on the stage and War tried to talk normally with him even though he really wanted to give him a punch on his face as the memory of what Blue tried to do was still fresh in his mind but he didn't want their personal issue to affect their performance.

After their sound check was done, War walked to their dressing room and Yin still talked to their managers. A hand that gripped his wrist made him stop walking and he let out a sigh when he looked at the person.