PART 33: Only I can

: ̗̀➛𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕✾

I yawned as I leaned my head against the car window while waiting for Yin to buy food for dinner. We practiced until night today because Blue didn't stop preventing us from going home as he said we still need to improve our performance.

We will only be performing two songs but he pushed for rehearsals as we will be participating in a singing competition. I'm not gonna lie, this is our first and last performance with him.

"Are you sleepy, love?" Yin asked as soon as he came inside the car and looked at me who didn't stop yawning.

I hummed and hugged his arms.

"Do you want to eat in the car or at home?" He asked while caressing my hair.

"In the car," I said and corrected my body position.

"I'm hungry. My stomach didn't stop rumbling."

He chuckled and took out the food that he bought. "I bought a special elk burger for you," he said while unwrapping the burger before handing it to me.

"Thank youuu." I ate it and he also ate his burger.

"Is that good?" I pointed to his burger as he bought a fish and chip burger for him.

"You want to try it?" He gave it to me and I took a bite.

"Awww, why do your burgers taste better than mine?"

He chuckled looking at my sullen face. "Would you like to switch?"

I nodded quickly while grinning and he gave me his burger, I also gave mine. "So good," I said with my full mouth.

"You're eating like a baby." He grinned while wiping my mouth.

"Who's baby?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"My baby." He squeezed my cheeks like a dough and pinched my nose.

I chuckled and he handed me a cup of orange juice after we finished eating.

"By the way, Earth asks us to hang out with him in the club tomorrow night?" I told Yin. Since Earth and Santa already know about our relationship, we became more close. Even though we rarely met because we are both busy but we always comment on each other's pictures and sometimes message each other.

"Sure, we only have a show in the morning."

"Earth and Santa are really open about their relationship," I said because I always saw them updating their picture together on Instagram and they also have a Twitter account for their picture together. I'm also happy to see they really love each other.

"Yeah"

"Our fans will go crazy if we show off our affection like that."

"Even if you poke my hand it will be trending on Twitter," Yin said while chuckling.

Yeah, I also agree with him because we both rarely show our affection in front of the camera and when people capture our affection, our fans will go crazy. They have no idea how common that is for us. I couldn't imagine how they'd react if they knew I slept on Yin's arm every night and it can be said that we kissed everyday. Our fans will scream so loud until they lose their voice.