"So my class could have been a target as well," Vlad King shivered just by the thought of having his children face that monster called Nomu.

Izuku had bought a copy of it off from Giran who had managed to snatch a copy himself. Izuku already knew who was in the first-year hero course but not the individual classes themselves. 'I am not surprised that Bakugo got placed in the 1-A class.' Izuku thought as he looked over the class rosters.

"Like there was any doubt to begin with," Bakugo said with a smirk.

"Just for your kind information Bakugo if Aldera had properly evaluated your actions I doubt you would have even been allowed to take the exam," Nezu said.

'Fuck!' Bakugo thought while sweating like a madman.

Izuku had the spy network member with the Insect Information gathering quirk come to the office before the attack and she planted a large number of insects into a small tube for Mr. Compress's clone to take to the U.S.J. then they had another member who could project memories come to the office. They were going to watch the U.S.J Live!

"Hey Midoriya, ever heard of Netflix?" Kaminari sarcastically asked, "I think there are much better things to watch rather than children getting killed by knockoff Frankstine." 

The bugs would feed the information back to the user who could be across half of Japan and still receive the information! Then the other quirk user would project the events for them all to watch and analyze.

"Yes! I knew I know her from somewhere," Izuku exclaimed, "she is the sidekick of American hero Ant-Man."

"Well that's good we don't have to worry about her I guess," Nezu said.

Izuku wanted real-time information about the events going on so he could analysis them and not be behind the heroes in regard to the events that will happen in the future so just in case they had to cover anything up.

"I have to agree, information is a currency of warfare," Aizawa said.

Soon all the Vardent guards and Izuku were sitting in the meeting room watching. The Lieutenants were not invited since Izuku didn't want the information to spread around just yet. The bug user and the memory projection user were sworn to silence in regards to any information they gathered in this meeting and they agreed.

"Right, it would be quite troublesome if information about her quirk is spread outside," Izuku said.

Everyone respected Izuku since he provided all of them with jobs and living. He also treated them all fairly and only was ruthless to those that betrayed the organization or those that threaten the order of the group.

"You know it is kind of hard to imagine Midori being ruthless to people," Mina said.

"I know what you mean. Like he is so sweet and innocent, heck that day he even apologized to a mannequin for bumping into it," Toru explained and many snickers could be heard around them.

"Hagukare!" Izuku said with a red face, "I thought it was our secret." 

"Oh! Was it," Toru said with a giggle, "sorry."

People have made massive screws ups but weren't harmed. They got punished but it was more of manual labor until they earned his forgiveness which people were happy about. At worst, someone got demoted down a few ranks and would have to earn their way back up which meant they lost some income and privileges of being at a higher rank in the organization.

"Hmm, interesting," Hound dog studied the situation on the screen, "so instead of buying their loyalty or forcing his own superiority down their throats, he is making them all feel safe and wanted in the organization. In a way, he is acting like a father."