Chapter 6 - For god's sake

A/N I loved drawing this scene so much but gosh it took so much time too :'-D

Katsuki groaned while trying to move his body, only to find out he wasn't able to. It was too hot under the heavy sheets, but he couldn't kick them away, not while being imprisoned from every side.

He managed to bring his hand up and tried to push the wall in front of him but that just earned him a lazy groan. That sound made him realize his mistake. Sadly, It was too late to take back his actions now.

Shoto nuzzled even closer, snuggling his head into his hair and taking a deep breath. By doing this, Katsuki ended up more tangled with his face right in Shoto's chest.

Cursing, he tried to push Izuku from behind him only for his hand to dip into soft fur. "You've got to be kidding me." Waking up his pet was an impossible task. He had a better chance of waking up Shoto than that lazy fucker.

Managing to pull his hand free, he set it down on Shoto's side. His touch was feathery as he moved down the man's abs and up to his hips, where he reached the edge of his boxers.

There, his fingers carefully slid under the waistband. He heard Shoto groan, pushing his hips forward. 'Sick pervert', he thought, tugging harshly at the waistband before letting go. The rubber slapped against Shoto's skin, leaving a red mark, and the man jumped into consciousness.

Katsuki snickered, finally able to push Shoto away, who, in complete confusion, rubbed the forming red spot. "Shut up, both of you." Izuku groaned and Nex made an agreeing noise from the back of his throat.

"What the hell Katsuki?" Shoto hissed but he only rolled his eyes, enjoying the coldness that came after the sheets fell off of his shoulders. "That's what you get for trying to suffocate me."

He expected an eye roll, maybe even a bitter sound, but he didn't expect to be manhandled into the bed, pinned, and pushed into the sheets. The air left his lungs, leaving him gasping for air.

Nex realized he wouldn't be getting any more sleep in this room and wiggled out of Izuku's arm, which, on the other hand, woke up Izuku.

The man pushed himself halfway up, leaning against one arm as he looked at them, his lips turning into a lazy smirk. "Oh? This seems like fun. Will you let me join the party?"

Shoto glanced at him, and Katsuki was sure the man's request would be denied, but once again, he didn't expect Shoto's next actions. "Hold him down." His eyes shot up as he looked at the other with shock and betrayal, starting to struggle under him.

"What the fuck, oi, don't you dare—" His words were cut off when Izuku's rough hands pushed his own above his head. "Shoto, just what are you doing?!"

The other moved down, hands landing on his hips while his face came right in front of his. "Revenge." And then he moved down, slowly, his hair tickling his stomach.

Katsuki shut his eyes and gritted his teeth, feeling Shoto undress him from his pajamas. No matter how much he twisted and tossed, Izuku's hold was firm, so Shoto was left to do however he pleased.

"What should I do?" The other asked, now having millions of options. Izuku hummed, somehow turning his twisted smile towards him. "Leave a mark." The idea left Shoto hesitating so Izuku tried to encourage him.

"There's nothing to worry about, it will fade. And it's definitely better than leaving him without facing consequences."

"I was just trying to leave the bed!" His yelling was ignored.

"Where." It wasn't a question but a demand that seemed to rile up Izuku more.

"Well, that's up to you. I would suggest his sensitive spots ’cause… those hurt in the best way." Above him, Shoto nodded before glancing at him. Katsuki felt his chest fill with panic. How did this idiot get manipulated so easily?