shinobu-sama love is war episode 2

Shinobu coughed as she looked at mitsuri in suprise. "You want me....to wear cat ears?" The pinked hair girl nodded vigorously. Shinobu continued to stare incredulously at her before shaking her head.

"I'm not really a fan of cats kanroji-san so why don't you go bother muichiro-kun—" she stopped speaking when mitsuri slammed the ears onto her hair, a big grin on her face. "Aha! You can't say no shinobu-chan! They look nice on you." Mitsuri laughed. At that time, the student council door opened and giyu walked in.

Shinobu suddenly had a brilliant idea.  "Since i obviously look adorable in cat ears, the president's face should turn red at the sight. Then when i ask him why he's blushing, he'll have to confess then. Perfect." She smiled.

"President!!" Mitsuri waved her arm. "Shinobu-chan has cat ears!! Isn't it cute!!" She pointed at her friend. Shinobu made a cute expression towards president tomioka. "How do i look president?" 'He can't resist my cuteness and will have to confess!'

Though giyu didn't react as how she intended. "Hm? You look nice kocho." Shinobu felt her plan shatter like glass. 'Nice!! Thats all he could say?! Nice!!' As shinobu wallowed in her preverable sadness, mitsuri continues her conversation with giyu.

"President why don't you wear some cat ears too?" Mitsuri suggested. Giyu blinked at her. "Me? I don't think thats a good idea...." he said but mitsuri didn't listen to him as she brought out another pair of cat ears. The president looked at her in slight horror.

"No secretary kanroji—"

"Oh c'om president, it shall be fun." Mitsuri assured him as she approached him with cat ears. Giyu started to back away till he hit the council desk.

"Wait no—" and mitsuri slammed the ears on his head. He looked kinda funny.

Shinobu looked up to see the president wearing cat ears and her first thought was 'HOW CUTE!!'

"See president, that wasn't so bad was it." Mitsuri giggled.

"I look ridiculous....." he responded.

"Yeah you kinda do actually." Mitsuri said bluntly. Giyu just sighed.

"Shinobu-chan how do you think the president looks!!" The secretary turned to her friend. Giyu suddenly got an idea.

'Wait. Since i must look cute in these. It might trip her up and make her confess to me....' he smiled internally. Giyu coughed.

"Well kocho?"

"Hmm, you look fine." Shinobu said after some thought.

"....." he had no response to that. 'And she just have to say that....' now giyu was sulking. Shinobu breathed a sigh of relief that she didn't slip up because giyu looks so cute!

The door opened suddenly and muichiro walked in. "And this is how-" he looked up from his phone to take in the scene in front of him. "What the hell?"

"Ah tokito." Giyu greeted, happy someone came and broke the ice. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just going to inform you about the student council's finances but it seems your busy, i'm going home now." And he turned around and walked out the door.

".....okay bye tokito." Giyu said too late.

Shinobu made her way over to the council desk. "Y'know president, since the weekend is coming up and i have nothing to do."

"And your telling me this because....."

The girl smirked. "Oh i don't know, would you want to do something together at the weekend." She offered." 'You can't refuse this president, i'm literally asking you out on date~'

Giyu got into a thinking position. "Nope, no can do, i'm busy over the weekend. I'm helping tsutako with some things." Again shinobu's plan got ruined.

'Nice try kocho. You were going to ask me out as a way to make me confess to you. Too bad i saw through your plan.'

"Actually instead of bringing cats ears, i should have given you both dogs ears." Mitsuri suddenly spoke up. Both of them turned to her.

"Kanroji-san!!" "Kanroji!" Mitsuri just laughed.

Results of todays battle....

Shinobu loss...

A/n: ngl it has been a while since i've written a gysn one-shot. This might be the last one in a long while, i've kinda lost my motivation lmao. Still love gysn but i don't think i can write one-shots for them anymore lol.
🌊🦋