secret relationship

At mount natagumo:

"Isn't this against the corps rules tomioka-san?" Shinobu said after tanjiro has run away with nezuko. He gave her no answer.

She became annoyed but kept her serene smile. "No response? Hm well since this is breaking the rules i shall go after them..." she readied her sword as she ran towards him. But he blocked it with his own sword as they clashed.

Her smile dropped. "I see your dead serious about this, why would you defend a demon?"

No answer again.

"I don't care if your serious or not, i'm not stalling time with you. Bye tomioka-san." And she lept into the trees. And giyu followed her on foot.

Timeskip brought to you by kamaboko gonpachiro

"Tomioka-san are you listening? Since i am going after a demon, this isn't going against the rules, you however..." she trailed off as giyu has her in a backwards headlock.

"What your doing is definitely against the rules. Your stopping me from killing a demon, any intentions for this?" She said with her smile but is seriously considering injuring him to break free, even if she loves him.

Giyu didn't say anything for about 3 seconds before saying, "If i remember this right, it was about 2 years ago..."

Shinobu laughed. "Oh my, don't ramble off in the past and give me a long story, are you doing this in spite? Maybe you are mad because i said your disliked by people, am i right?"

Giyu is shocked by her statement. "Well forgive me for this tomioka-san..." she said as she twisted her foot to reveal a blade in it. Giyu gasped as she brought it up to stab him.

"Message!! Message!! Caw!! Bring tanjiro and nezuko back to headquarters!!" The crows called out. This stopped shinobu from stabbing giyu in the face.

She blinked in suprise at her actions. He let her go. "Hmm... i could have almost killed you y'know..." she said.

Giyu grumbled in response. "You won't kill me kocho... i would have stopped you..." he started to walk away with shinobu following him. 

She just looked up at the sunrise. "A very beautiful sunrise. Great start to the day..."

Another timeskip brought flamboyantly by tengen uzui :D

At Hashira meeting:

"All three will commit seppuku if she eats humans." Kagaya's daughter finished reading the letter. Shinobu turned to giyu slightly. He will die for a demon? A demon!!

"So if they want to fucking die then die!!" Sanemi shouted angrily and made her jump slightly.

Giyu didn't say anything to defend himself from sanemi, or the other hashiras.

"That isn't a guarantee that she won't attack humans..." rengoku reasoned.

"True... but we can't say she will attack humans in the first place." Kagaya said gently. That shut everyone up, even sanemi for a while.

The next few minutes where a blur for her. She is confused and angry why he would defend a demon. Nezuko refusing to bit sanemi's arm seemed to be enough for her to bring them into her estate.

"Let me bring tanjiro-kun and his sister into my house." Shinobu smiled. Giyu, suprised she would this. 'Kocho what...' he thought quietly. He is going to talk with her.

After the meeting:

Giyu grabbed her arm to prevent her from leaving. She turned around to see giyu holding it.

"Hm yes tomioka-san?" She giggles.

"Why did you take the siblings in?"

She pondered over the question. "Well tanjiro-kun is obviously injured... of course i'll him in and that does include his his sister." This answer didn't satisfy him.

"There must be a reason..." he pressed quietly. A slight frown appeared on her normally smiling face.

"Though tomioka-san... i want an explanation on why you would defend nezuko-san...y'know if she does attack and kill a human you will..." she trailed off sorrowfully, like she doesn't want to consider the option of giyu dying.

His stone cold face softed upon seeing her grief stricken expression. He pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sure tanjiro is able to control his sister, and i'm not gonna die, don't worry about it... though to answer your question..." He started his story with shinobu still in his chest.

After a few minutes of silence she spoke up. "That answer doesn't satisfy me y'know... you just said that you saved nezuko-san because she protected her brother... you went on a hunch..." she looked up at him now.

"What if it was wrong...what if after she attacked a human? What if she killed her brother or anyone else? Hm anything to add giyu-san?" She went with his first name. He should be used to it, but he still shivered when she said it.

He bent down to kiss her. After he pulled away, he is still close to her lips. "I believe in them shinobu, you should as well." He said with a husky tone of voice. She blushed.

"Well, they are going to be in my care... i'll judge them myself." She smiled sexually at him. He smirked and started to pepper kisses all over her face. She giggled.

"Hahaha i get it giyu-san, not outside..." she said as he continued to kiss her all over her face.

"Oh yeah..." he stopped. "Shinobu, why did you try to stab me in the face..." she made a cute noise of surprise as giyu waited.

"I... i just wanted you to let go of me... by any means necessary... cause you were breaking the rules...i apologise..."

"Its ok... i understand why." He smiled slightly.

They stayed in that embrace for a while longer.

Author-chan:
I thought i can be funny and add malcolm X's famous words "by any means necessary" but i gues not lmao 😂😂

It got a little suggestive there, i was like 'no not outside... they can't do it outside' 😅😂
🦋🌊