in the office 🍋

Giyu tomioka is the owner and ceo of a large and successful corporation. A somewhat cold and distant boss that punishes any of his employees that breaks the company protocol but also is generous to those following the rules.

He let out an audible sigh of frustration and tiredness which echoed around his, quite large, office. The amount of work he had to get through is immense. Some idiot who worked for his company had the bright idea to embezzle some couple £100,000 from company funds. When giyu found out, the person was fired promptly on the spot. He doesn't tolerate people stealing money. Giyu personally, makes alot of money from what his corporation creates, so he's extremely wealthy.

Now the board of directors wants him to make back the lost funds or he'll lose his job as ceo. He placed his head on the table, exhausted from marking papers.

'I'm so tired....i just want to go home and rest....' he thought tiredly. A soft knock was heard from the door. He stared up at it. "Yes?" He called out, not in the mood to talk with anyone.

"Its me tomioka-san." A very familiar voice came through, muffled by the door. This raised his mood up considerably, her presence has always made him feel better.

 This raised his mood up considerably, her presence has always made him feel better

A/n: what shinobu is wearing

"...ah kocho....you can come in..." he said and the door opened, with shinobu coming inside. She's holding a stack of papers, with two cups of tea in her small hands. She greeted him with a smile, like always.

"Oh my, tomioka-san you are getting old, look at the bags under your eyes~" she teased. He stared at her blankly.

"....kocho i'm only 31."

"It doesn't matter, you are still aging~" She placed the extra tea on his table and the papers. The look of gratitude he shot her as he took the hot beverage. He then eyed the papers she put on his table. He raised an eyebrow. "What is this?" He twisted them around to look at it.

"Oh that?" Shinobu took a sip of her afternoon tea. "You need to sign those, its for a new project that the board drafted up. Its due in a couple of weeks~"

"I see....i can tell there's more papers that isn't for the new project though kocho...."

"Thats for the recent debacle about that person embezzling money. Or did you forget sir tomioka?~" shinobu gave him a sly smile. Giyu frowned, she said 'sir tomioka', he doesn't like her specially saying it. Granted, she did when she first started working for him but that besides the point. He already told her not to call him that, she's probably doing it to tease him at this point.

"Oh, silly me, i accidentally called you sir tomioka~ forgive me tomioka-san~" his name rolled off her tongue and giyu gulped. It was audible, it sounded audible, he was sure she heard it because her grin got a little wider.

"Tomioka-san? You ok?~" she planted both of her hands on his table and leaned forward, closer to him. God, she looked really hot right now. He would be lying if he didn't like his secretary, he likes her alot. She's the only one who treats him normally, and not like the owner of a multi-million dollar company. Shinobu doesn't overdo it though or risk being fired.