The insect and water's tale

Giyu is at the butterfly estate in the dead of night. Why he is there isn't of importance, just that he's spending the night there. Its because he has gotten a minor injury and shinobu insisted he stay there. So thats why giyu is starring at moon on a cloudless night sky.

"Ah tomioka-san~" an angelic voice sounded behind him. "I have finally found you." She sat down next to him. He didn't turn to person next to him, he already knew who it was. 

"Yoo-hoo tomioka-san~ why are you sitting here at night. You can get sick y'know and i don't want to take care of you idiot water pillar~" her voice dripped with spite, even with the smile on her face. 

She started to poke him, a game of some sorts that she seemed to enjoy, much to his mixed feelings of displeasure and happiness. 

He turned to her subtly. He wondered why this girl's presence was calming and reassuring, that he seemed glad she's around him, and finally why he felt this way. 

He clasped the wrist that was poking him into his own hand. The owner of said wrist gasped as she watched him thumb at her palm, gently, like its worth much more to him than it was for her. 

Shinobu eyed him holding her hand, trancing the patterns on it really soothingly. 

Heat started to gather at her cheeks. His hand was big and warm, her hand fit perfectly in his. 

"T-Tomioka-san..." she stuttered out. This seemed to break the trance over him as he turned to her face.  The blush on her cheeks and her wide eyes made her more cute than she already is.

He raised an eyebrow as her blush darkened. 

"Tomioka-san what are you doing!?" She spoke finally. Giyu thought it was pretty obvious what he is doing. 

"....i am holding your hand." The way he said it didn't help matters much.

"I know that but why??!" She yelled out of her embarrassment. He still looked confusingly at her, she doesn't like getting her hand held? 

"Kocho do you hate this?" He pressed her palm firmer, much to her surprise and she let out a squeak. 

Shinobu's heart won't stop beating at his actions, he always does this to her and she can't decide if she hates it or no. She teases, laughs at and pokes him but he has a special place in her heart that is his only. 

She absolutely loves the feel of hand holding with him, so much so, that she doesn't want to let go.

She put her smile on her face, but with the blush it just makes her look cute. "Ara ara~ i haven't said anything about hating this. Is tomioka-san implying that he likes holding my hand?" She gasped as she stared in mock shock. 

Though, his answer suprised her. "....i do like it." He muttered. She then giggled. 

"My my, so you can speak. How surprising tomioka-san~" now he gave her a deadpan look. "I was joking~" 

After that they sat there, still hand in hand, for the next 10 minutes. Thats until shinobu spoke again. 

"This is pleasant, i like this. If no demons were around, we can have many more nights like this." She smiled sadly. Giyu sliently agreed with her, if no demons existed, he and the rest of the corps won't have to fight anymore. 

He then asked a question. 

"Kocho...do you have any plans for after the final battle?" She laughed at his question.

"You make it sound like i am going to survive in the first place." She had spoken it so sure she isn't that giyu became astounded. However she continued without his input. 

Giyushino one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें