supernatural au: giyu is a vampire

'Huh? He's a vampire.' The thought swirled around in shinobu's head as he sucked on her neck. It wasn't even uncomfortable as she first thought... it felt pleasurable. Slightly shocked, she stayed quiet as giyu continued sucking on her blood.

'...hum....' giyu is confused by this feeling. Normally a human's blood either tastes horrible or is tolerable. But her's taste sweet. Really sweet and nice, like honey. He is so suprised that this woman's blood tastes so good, like sweet nectar.

Finally breaking out of her stupor, shinobu pushed him off of her. "What are you..." she couldn't form any sentences because of the way he's licking his lips, her blood dripping down the side of his mouth.

"Sweet...." giyu muttered.

Shinobu's breaths came out rapid and quick. She's in turmoil by this very handsome stranger who happens to be a vampire.

Her lips trembled as she spiled out her words. "Who...who are you?" She asked.

Giyu cocked an eyebrow in befuddlement. "...oh i forgot to introduce myself." The tense atmosphere dissipated at his momentary lapse of judgment.

It came so sudden that shinobu scoffed. Then laughed, really hard. Soon she was holding her stomach, unable to stop. It seems that he's a bit stupid.

Giyu meanwhile frowned at her laughter, though she sounds very beautiful.

Shinobu had to wipe the tears of laughter from her eyes. Giyu just stared at her. "Oh my.... i'm sorry about that, its just that you seemed stupid considering what you did to me earlier~ so won't i get the pleasure of knowing your name~" shinobu is suprisingly very calm, he did bite her neck and suck her blood.

He slow blinked at her. "....giyu tomioka." He responded.

"Ok nice to meet you tomioka-san~" she raised up a hand for him to shake it. He responded in kind, mentally noting that her hand is as soft as her neck.

"What is your name... i can call you short butterfly lady...." a tick mark appeared on shinobu's forehead and she kicked him in the shin. He didn't even flinch.

"Don't call me short, your stupid and dumb it seems~" giyu looked at this small woman who was able to back mouth him in slight suprise. People have always been afraid of him because he is a vampire after all. It was amusing so he didn't say anything.

"My name is shinobu kocho~" she finally gave an answer.

"....shinobu kocho huh...." it was almost like he's savouring her name, she blushed a bit.

She looked at him for couple of minutes, confused why he seemed interested in her. She's nothing special, he's a vampire, probably a very powerful being. Somehow that fact didn't scare her. He is very handsome, it calmed her somewhat. Maybe she's weird.

He noticed her staring. Giyu may not look it but he is quite old, seen stuff in his life. Nothing really can phase him that much anymore, but this situation has him a little stumped. This woman... this woman of small stature can make him feel things he hasn't before... and they have just met as well!!

Guess her blood isn't the only thing that's sweet.

Before more could be said, shinobu's phone pinged with a message. She jumped in suprise and looked at the device. It was from kanae, asking where is she. It's late, 11pm.

She giggled at her sister's protectiveness.

"I should get going tomioka-san~ my sister won't leave me alone if i don't~" she playfully complained. He nodded in understanding, his own family would punish him severely if he doesn't come back when he should.

But they are dead so it doesn't matter anymore.

Shinobu turned around and started walking away. "We might never meet again." She pointed out. "So this is goodbye." She walked off and went home, leaving giyu by himself, like usual.

He doesn't believe that this is their last meeting. He has gotten a taste of her blood, he isn't going to let her go that easily. She's amusing and interesting... probably needs someone like that in his long life.

Giyu sighed, might as well go home. He has met an interesting human. The other vampire's will laugh at him for liking a human.

"Wait so you, one of the most powerful in the clan, has a crush on a human?! Hah!!"

"Tomioka you moron..."

"Maybe she tastes nice...human women taste nicer that vampire women to be honest."

Out of everyone who will make fun of him, the last person he imagined, would be the most troublesome. He never trusted him.

With shinobu:

By the time she got home its already 11:30pm. She stayed out too late. 'Vampire's exist huh...' she thought, astounded. She never really believed in them, thinking that they are a fantasy. But now she has met one, a handsome she adds, its not such a bad thing. The thought isn't scary.

'Maybe its because tomioka-san seems stupid...'

She put two fingers over the bite mark, still being able to feel his teeth in her skin. It made her feel funny, not bad funny, good funny.

'I wonder what kind of person you are...'   Was the last thought in her mind before she fell asleep.

Well this isn't their last meeting however.

Author-chan:
d̶i̶d̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ m̶a̶k̶e̶ a̶n̶y̶ s̶e̶n̶s̶e̶?!

I am back, i disappeared for a month-
Hope you liked this c̶u̶z̶ f̶r̶a̶n̶k̶l̶y̶, i̶ d̶i̶d̶n̶'t̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶ w̶a̶s̶ d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶-

Giyu is a vampire-
🦋🌊