moon

Giyu is injured, not too badly, from a mission. He came to butterfly estate to get treatment. Like always, shinobu teased him on getting hurt.

"Oh my tomioka-san. Were you spacing out again that a demon managed to hurt you. How irresponsible~" she said with her usual smile plastered on her face. Giyu tried to explain but couldn't so he stayed quiet.

She laughed softly as she patched up the minor wounds. "Well i am not surprised you didn't say something tomioka-san. You are an airhead. At least the injuries aren't too serious, so you can stay here if you wish."

He nodded, an indication that he will stay, just because she said so.

"Great, you aren't that stupid to see reason." She laughed again. He frowned. "I am kidding tomioka-san."

"...thank you for this kocho." He said.

"No need to thank me, it is my job y'know." She replied as she finished wrapping up his wounds. Smiling at her work, she sat back in her chair.

"Well then tomioka-san, what should you eat for dinner?" She asked. He said the first thing that popped into his mind.

"Salmon daikon..." she sighed at the most obvious answer he gave.

"Of course you would say that, it is your favourite. Very well, please look away from me when you eat it ok?" She said sharply. Shivering slightly, he moved his head up and down. Her smile became a teasing one.

"Good, then lets go tomioka-san." She got up and left the room. He followed after her.

So right now he is sitting outside, staring at the moon. He thought that she reminded him of the moon, both are bright and have dark spots. Both need the sun, but shinobu lost hers and is all alone.

The moon also controls the waves, like she does to him. Exactly like the moon.

"Tomioka-san your by yourself? That isn't anything new." The person he was just thinking about has appeared and sat down next to him.

"Hmm... you looking at the moon. How surprising~, you don't seem like the type of person to care about beautiful things, considering you dull personality." She teased.

Giyu just stared at her face.

"Is there something on my face, tomioka-san? Because the way your looking is making me feel uncomfortable." She said.

"....the moon..." he said.

"Huh?"

"The moon, your just like the moon..." he finally said. Shinobu blinked twice then giggled.

"Ara ara~ what brought this on tomioka-san?" He just shrugged.

"I was just thinking about it, you remind me of the moon, your both beautiful..."

Her face became red at the complement. "Oh thank you..."

He then had a soft smile and whilst staring at the moon said "The moon is beautiful isn't it?"

Shinobu, in her shock, whipped, her head around.

"Excuse me tomioka-san, but what did you just say?!" She yelled. Giyu only had a emotionless expression so she could figure out what he was thinking.

Her blush increased by his face.

"Please elaborate on that statement tomioka-san, why did you say that?" She asked. Giyu thought that her red face was really cute.

"You heard me kocho..."

Her smile strained because of the annoyance she felt and happiness too.

"Tomioka-san, you are annoying y'know that? If you want to say some thing just say it..."

"I mean what i said kocho..."

The blush stayed but her smile became genuine, a little bit.

"I see, the moon is lovely tomioka-san?"

"Just like you..."

So they both sat there, looking at the moon together.

Author-chan:
Well that was cute ❤
This one was longer for sure😅
🌊🦋