valentine's day

Giyu is just marking the students work in his room. It was 3:20pm and all the students have gone home. Its the day before valentine's day after all and all the girls have to make chocolate for their crushes and/or boyfriends.

In the past, giyu would have thought it was silly and a waste of time tradition every february 14th. Like who just gives boys chocolate if your going to get rejected if they don't feel the same way. Ridiculous.

But this year, he is wanting a certain student of his to gift him a box of chocolate tomorrow. He wouldn't mind if she doesn't, he really wants her to though.

He just wants to prove her wrong, he isn't disliked by people.

"Oh my, tomioka-sensei, everyone hates you, so try talking to more people, rather than shouting at them~" he can hear her saying. See, he's even imagining her angelic voice in his head.

He covered his face to hid his flushed face. Can't even concentrate on marking the work.

The door opened abruptly to reveal the older sister of the person he just thinking about.

"Konnichiwa tomioka-san!!" Kanae greeted as she poked in her head at the door. He looked at her direction.

"Kanae-san..." she just smiled at him.

"So tomioka-san what are you doing tomorrow?" She asked.

"...nothing much." She nodded, then smirked at him while he was drinking water.

"I see, so do you want shinobu to give you a valentine's day present?" She said innocently. She watched in amusement as giyu choked on his water at her statement. He started to cough badly.

By the time he stopped, he stared at her in disbelief for a second before he schooled his expression to his normal one.

"I have no idea what your talking about..." he said. She giggled.

"Well i know for a fact that shinobu is going to get you something tomorrow. You can be excited. Anyway goodbye tomioka-san." She left the door.

Giyu then proceeded to slam his head on the table in embrassment.

'I see... that great...' he thought with a slight smile.

The next day: february 14th ❤

It was here, valentine's day, and a particular person, with a purple butterfly hairpin is trying, and failing, to hid a box of chocolate.

'This took forever to make, i hope tomioka-sensei likes them... but maybe i am not allowed to give it to teachers...' shinobu panicked. She was so occupied with her thoughts she bumped into someone.

"Oh i'm sorry-" she looked up to see giyu. Her face went red. She hid box behind her.

"Good morning sensei... why are you walking around the school like a ghost... hang out with friends, oh but wait, you don't have friends." She teased him to hide her embarrassment.

He stared her down. "Kocho..."

"Hmm? Yes sensei?"

She could have sworn that his ears are red, but dismissed it. "You should be in class..."

She sweat dropped. "Hai hai sensei... see you later." She walked off. She missed the smile he had on.

So throughout the day, she tried giving him the box, but chickened out every time. Giyu was getting worried but kanae reassured him.

Its now the end of school and everyone has left except shinobu. Giyu looked at her expectantly.

"Kocho do you need something, why are you still here?" She fidgetted under his gaze.

"Erm... i...i want to give you something... HERE TAKE IT!!" She thrust the package into his hands. "H-Happy valentine's day tomioka-sensei, i am going to leave now." She grabbed her bag to leave but before she can, he grasped her arm and pulled her back, into his chest.

"Y'know it forbidden to give a teacher a valentine's gift right?" She nodded, her face bright red.

"Why do you care anyways? Aren't i just a student to you." She whispered bitterly. He stared down at her in suprise.

"I see you way more than a student. I see you as a person i love and want to be with. Thank you for the chocolate." He confessed. Shinobu eyes widen with shock then tears started to come out.

"Tomioka-sensei..." he then kissed her passionately. She kissed back just as passionately, moaning quietly.

"I love you too tomioka-sensei." She said after he broke the kiss. He smiled gently at her and her heart beat quicker.

So they both had a good valentine's day.

Author-chan:
Well happy valentine's day and the start of giyushino week 2021!!! ❤❤
🦋🌊

Author-chan: Well happy valentine's day and the start of giyushino week 2021!!! ❤❤🦋🌊