Shinobu's birthday

Its a nice day, and giyu is just in his estate. Its the night before february 24th, shinobu's birthday, or what he calls her sometimes, a passive aggressive butterfly. Now you are probably thinking that he forgot thats its shinobu's birthday, but he didn't. He just can't think of anything to get her.

His birthday was amazing, she was the present, but he really doesn't want to stuffed into a box for he to become the present as well.

A knock then a door sliding open, and tanjiro is now in front of giyu. He blinked in suprise at how quickly tanjiro entered. Tanjiro is smiling hard right now.

"Hi giyu-san, i decided to visit you before its shinobu-san birthday. I was thinking of getting her favourite food. Don't you think its cool that you guys have your birthday in the same month. I..." giyu drowned out tanjiro's ramblings. He really likes tanjiro talking, but the kind boy does overdo it sometimes.

"Hm..?" Tanjiro went closer and smelt his scent. "I smell frustration and happiness coming from you. Are you happy for shinobu-san's birthday tomorrow?" He asked. Giyu kept his poker face up. Tanjiro continued on.

"Why are you frustrated though giyu-san? Can't find anything for shinobu-san..." giyu nodded.

"Ah its ok giyu-san, you'll be able to get something for her." Tanjiro smiled. His poker face remained the same. Tanjiro waved goodbye to him.

Giyu sighed lightly. 'This is so hard... now i understand what kocho said to me on my birthday...'

February 24th: 🦋 birthday

Its now the her birthday and giyu is on his way to buy flowers. After much consideration, he managed to come up with an idea to buy flowers. But on his way he got stopped by the love pillar herself and the snake pillar together.

"Ahh!! Hi tomioka-san!!! Are you on your way to get something for shinobu-chan?!" She greeted upon seeing him. He only nodded.

Mitsuri wanted to scream so hard. "Kyaaah!!! So cute!! But you have gone alreay, actually lots of people have gone to the butterfly estate to say happy birthday or thank you. I even heard that some people even confessed their love to her."

His breath hitched in his throat. For some reason, the thought of other people confessing their love to her made his mind go numb. And obanai's sharp gaze at him didn't help matters.

"Ah, i shouldn't keep you waiting. Bye tomioka-san!!" She shouted and ran in the opposite direction. Obanai glared at him for the last time before following mitsuri.

So giyu just stood there like an idiot in the middle of the road for a few seconds before he snapped out of it and went back on his way to the flower shop.

The florist said hello to him when he entered the shop. "Hello pillar-sama do you need something?" She said with a kind smile.

You are probably wondering why she knows giyu's a pillar. Its because she was saved by the demon slayer corps before, and the kakushi come to get wisteria flowers from her all the time.

"...i need flowers, some flowers." He blurted out. The florist's face creased in confusion.

"Wisteria flowers? Or is it for someone?" She asked. Giyu shook his head.

"No its for someone... a friend and colleague." He said with a small smile. The florist smiled too.

"By the way your smiling, and your words, it seems that this person is very close to you... do you love her, a girlfriend or wife perhaps?" Giyu's mind came a screeching halt at her words. He loves kocho? He loves her?