sack of potatoes

Giyu is walking in a forest, after a mission with his partner, but she is no where to be found.

Where you ask? Currently she is spitting venom at the man, on his shoulder.

"Tomioka-san, will you put me down?" She ordered sharply, but he ignored her.

Now your probably wondering why shinobu is being carried at all? She sprained her ankle badly and couldn't walk, so he offered to carry her.

"Ow..." shinobu said leaning against a tree. She couldn't stand because of the pain in her right foot.

"I must have landed incorrectly and now sprained my ankle. This would take a week or more to heal..." she laughed quietly.

The man is just standing a few feet away, watching her sliently. She moved her head to look at him. "Hmm? Nothing to say tomioka-san?"

"...your injured." He got out. She just stared at him and said in a deadpan manner. "No, i'm just sitting against this tree because i have nothing else better to do. What do you think tomioka-san?" She said sarcastically. The poor man looked even more lost, and shinobu wanted to laugh at him.

"Of course i'm injured. I can't walk." Giyu got the message now, and walked towards her. He kneeed in front of her and she eyed him.

"Yes tomioka-san?" She asked. Then without warning, grabbed her waist and legs, and threw her over his shoulder.

Her legs were dangling on his front, while the rest of her body was facing his back. A vein on her head started to throb from anger. He even started walking.

"Excuse me but what is this?" She said in indignation.

"I'm carrying you...?" he said puzzled.

"I can see that tomioka-san. But why like this?!" She said loudly, no doubt she's smiling angrily at him right now.

"..."

"Tomioka-san, this is why your disliked by people..." she said.

"..."

So now we get to the current situation, with shinobu still shouting at him.

"This is embarrassing, put me down please."

"...no your still injured, you can't walk, let alone run. So i'm helping you." He said gently. He heard her gasp in suprise.

"But why carry me like a sack of patatoes. My dignity is suffering here. Am i that heavy?" She teased, while pounding his back with her hands.

"No your actually quite light... and small..." she used her left leg to kick him on the chest.

"Do you want to die tomioka-san... i'm going to kill you went i can stand."

"You won't kill me kocho..." he stated.

"How confident."

They stayed silent for 5 minutes before shinobu said.

"Though do you have to carry me like this... this isn't comfortable." She said. He hummed in agreement before he shifted her so that he held her legs and body in bridal style.

Her face ballooned red in colour as he started down at her.

"Eh? You carry me like this?"

"..."

"Tomioka-san?"

'Cute!!!' Is what giyu's thoughts are.

"Lets just go kocho..." she smiled and held onto his neck.

"Ok tomioka-san..."

They went back to oyakata-sama's house.

Author-chan:
I think i lost the plot at the end, but i hope you enjoyed this😅