happy halloween

"Boo!!!" Shinobu exclaimed at giyu's arrival at the halloween party he was convinced to come to. Everyone is having an amazing evening.

"....." giyu stared silently at the girl in front of him. She looked nice, so did everyone in their halloween dress.

"Ah lighten up tomioka-san, its a party~" she twirled a potion bottle in her hand. "Act like you want to be here~" she tipped her witch hat.

"......but i don't want to be here." He said. Shinobu showed a look of mock offence. 

"Oh so your going to leave after i asked you so nicely to come? Thats a little in poor taste~"

"I feel like it was by force...." giyu responsed.

"Now that's a bit daft tomioka-san~ mitsuri-san asked me to invite you, so i did. You accuse me of making you come by force? Rude tomioka-san." She pouted. Giyu sighed hard, this woman gives him a headache.

"I have nothing else better to do..." he mumbled. Shinobu clapped her hands. "Great!! I knew you'd see reason~" giyu glared at her.

"Let's join the rest at the party, oh great god of death~" she teased, in reference to his costume. He's dressed as a shinigami. She herself is dressed up as a witch, fitting giyu thought as she dragged him across the hall.

"Shinobu-chan where did you go...- oh tomioka-san!!!" Mitsuri yelled in surprise when she saw shinobu and giyu. The biggest smile came onto her face as she ran towards them.

"Shinobu-chan!!! You actually managed to get him to come!!! I'm so happy!!"

"Yes, i had some trouble but he managed to see reason and stay for the night~" shinobu answered. Mitsuri squealed.

"Cute!! I knew you'd be the right person to convince him!!" Now both gysn look confused. The kitsune cladded girl gigged."Oh its nothing."

"Wow...he came." Obanai slithered beside mitsuri as she got a drink from one of the tables. "Miracle i know~" shinobu placed a hand on her cheek. Giyu decided to tune out the rest of the conversation to focus on his surroundings.

It looks like tengen is showing off how flamboyant he is, considering it was also his birthday, quite appropriate in giyu's opinion. He's envious of his freedom and free spirited nature.

"Oi shinazugawa, look, i'm a flamboyant pirate!!!"

"Shut up, i don't give a shit."

"Rude!!" Giyu heard tengen's question to sanemi and the latter's subsequent answer to it.

Kyojuro is eating plateful's of food, shouting umai with every mouthful.

Muichiro is with the kamaboko squad, plus with kanao and genya. Inosuke is fighting with zenitsu again, with tanjiro trying to intervene. Nezuko is just looking around the room. Giyu sighed at the common occurrence.

"Monitsu!!! Hand me the sweets!!!"

"No!!!" Zenitsu is clutching the pumpkin bag. "Its for my darling nezuko-chan!!!"

"Zenitsu, inosuke, enough!!!" Tanjiro tried, in vain, to reason with them. Kanao just smiled while genya is having a hard time trying not to laugh. Mui is just watching the scene unfold.

Gyomei is off praying in a corner, again, something giyu's see's frequently.

".....omioka-san....tomioka-san~" Shinobu's voice brought him out of thoughts.

"Oh my....your spacing out again? May i remind you that you are with other people, please be mindful and engage with said people~" shinobu scolded him.