so shinobu is a pervert?

A/n: this was requested by dsonicboy01 :D

"Tomioka-san~" a feminine voice, that sounded drunk, said right next to giyu's ear and is nibbling on it. Shinobu is trying to merge their bodies together...if that was more theoretically possible than what they are currently doing.

"Tomioka-san~" she sounded again, sounding more drunk because of him, he really couldn't do anything about it.

"Tomioka-san~" and again. He felt the need to answer her.

"....yes kocho?"

"Giyu-san~" she called out his first name. It seems that she gets euphoria from saying his name. She even started grinding her hips against his slightly.

He mentally sighed at these turn of events, but he doesn't mind it. He isn't bothered by her behaviour, he is used to it. She does this every single time she see's him. The first time she did it was the most surprising.

"Tomioka-san, you can use the little water pillar you have for something." Shinobu randomly said to giyu one day. Startled, he almost choked on the, ironically, water he's drinking.

He looked at her in confusion, her smiled turned teasing and a little bit thirsty, not for water of course. She walked towards him and prodded on his hip area, almost near his private part.

"I mean, what do you even use it for, you can do it, oh great water pillar~ maybe you can use it on me~" she teased while staring into his eyes with a hungry look.

Carefully, almost methodical, he grabbed and removed her small hand away from his most sensitive area. She giggled at his reaction.

"Aww tomioka-san, are you too scared to do it? Its ok, i don't mind what you do to my body~ gotta use mini water pillar somehow~"

Giyu, still bewildered, blurted this out. "...Kocho are you alright?"

She laughed. "Yes!! I am quite alright, why do you ask?" She had started to use her other hand to rub his stomach... a little too close to his reproductive organ.

"....You seem sick...."

Now shinobu's signature angry smile is plastered on her face. "Ara ara~ i am in the right state of mind, mind you~ i'm the doctor here, don't try to give me a diagnosis and can't i not just enjoy you?" She snapped. The blue eyed man blinked at the word 'enjoy'.

"....enjoy?" He repeated.

"Yes!!" She said happily. "Enjoy!!"

"Are you attracted to me?" Giyu asked. Shinobu nodded.

"Very~ i am getting my water pillar one of these days~" she deliberately brushed her hand over said 'mini water pillar' and walked away. Leaving giyu a confused mess.

That was the first time she had shown him the change in her character. Since then, every time she's with him, she can't resist touching him, be it his face, arm or even his hips. No matter the situation, her hands are all over him... even on demon slayer missions.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt something wet and slimy on his cheek. He turned to shinobu to see she had licked his cheek.

"Did you like that~" she asked with a sultry smile and look. Giyu gulped at the look on her face. She started sucking and biting at his cheek. He grunted at the small woman on top of him.

He came to this tree to sit down on, but ultimately sleep was out of the question when shinobu latched onto him like this suddenly. He tried to push her away gently.

"Kocho—" he got cut off when she kissed him, hard. It was rough, sloppy and wet, with shinobu pushing him against the tree futher, and pressing their bodies even closer. If that was at all possible.

She had slipped her tongue into his mouth, exploring every inch of it. Giyu tried to kiss her back, but she was surprisingly strong, so settled on placing his hands on her waist.

She broke off the kiss with a string of saliva between them. She smirked with satisfaction at his disheveled appearance. His haori pooling on his arms and uniform coming undone near where she's grabbing.

"Ara ara~ i can do this to the almighty water hashira, didn't know tomioka-san can make this expression~" she teased. Giyu, panting, didn't answer her.

"Oh look~ its standing, the water pillar's water pillar~" She pointed at the obvious bulge at his trousers. He didn't even argue with that fact. She giggled.

"Seems like you're also attracted to me to~mi~o~ka~san." She sang into his ear, he shivered.

"...that maybe the case." He spoke.

"Oh my, he speaks, i am happy that i can elicit a response from you~" she decided to bite into his neck next, leaving butterfly kisses all over it. He groaned into her ear.

"Though hearing you moan is actually much more appealing to me~"

'This woman will be the death of me one of these days...' the man thought as she continued to do what's she's doing. She had started to move her hips more viciously.

Poor giyu indeed.

Author-chan:
Lol, the mini water pillar thing is having me laughing 😂

Anyway this was pretty funny to do-
🦋🌊