Special Chapter-03: Being a Parent is to be a Safe Haven

GUN'S POV

   We just finished discussing about the theme for the twins' birthday, Papi and I finally decided to let what our Dad wants. But, we still want it to be just us, just our parents, siblings and friends. Of course, we'll include our nephews.

    "Maybe we should let Black and White decide the color" I said spreading out sheets of colored papers on the floor.

    "How can they choose their favorite color when they can't even differentiate—" I cut Nawat's words and glared at him.

   "Are you saying my babies are dumb?"

   He looked at me with wide eyes and awkwardly laugh. "W-what? Pshh—of course, not! I'm just saying that they're still babies. Usually, parents are the ones who chooses the color"

    "Don't underestimate my sons, Nawat" Papi walked in with our sons in his arms.

    I'm still a bit mad and cautious around him, I'm watching his every move since I'm afraid that he's pushing himself beyond his own limit again. I don't want him or any of the boys to go to a hospital, that sh*t scared me to death.

     "There you go" Papi brought the boys down and held their backs. "Now, sons, listen. You have to pick which color you want, these papers, okay?"

    And to my surprise, White immediately crawled away from him and so is Black. They stumbled after a lot of papers, we watch them attentively.

    "Do you think they'll pick the color based on their names?" I asked Papii as I walk towards him.

   "I don't think so" He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Why don't we go out and have some dinner alone?"

   I looked at him while holding my laugh. "Nope, not happening" I said. I removed his arm around my waist and walked away.

   "Wha—? Why?? Come on, honey" Papi whined.

   "We already have the twins, give me a break" I said and went to my two handsome sons.

   I heard him chuckle. " You already tjink of me that way?? I'm not that horny, you know?"

   "Uh—huh... whatever you say, hon" I said while smirking at him.

   He pursed his lips and made kissy noises, I did the same and laugh in the end.

  My life with Papii and the twins is very eventful, and I'm more happy than I was in the past. But, I'm still scared of what would the future holds for my family, I don't want any of them to be in danger anymore. I don't want anyone risking their lives....

   I'm tired of that....

   "Oh! Look! White picked up the sky blue paper" Papii said, snapping me out of my train of thoughts.

   "And looks like Black a different shade of blue, I think that's navy blue?" I said and picked Black up in my arms, he wouldn't let go of the paper though.

  "Yeah, that's definitely Navy blue" Papii said as he stood up with White in his arms. I stood up as well and we decided to call the organizer for the party and tell them the colors that the twins had picked.

   "Damn, they really choose a color" Nawat said looking at my sons in awe.

    I huff proudly and said. "They are my sons"

  "Mine too, honey" Papii said and kissed the top of my head.

   "Blurrrgghhhhh...." Nawat made vomiting noises, faking it and looking at us with an upset expression. "Don't slap me with the fact that I don't have a mate, okay?? It's giving me chills"