Volume 02 Chapter 31

Off's POV

"Can you review this part? We can't have that error on the system or it will mess up everything" I told Tay and gave him the file.

"Sure" he replied and took the file from my hand. "Is there anything else?"

I shook my hand and turned my attention back to my laptop. "Nothing else, thank you. Oh, and can you make a 30 minutes break before my next meeting?"

He nodded and got his Ipad. "Sure, your next meeting was supposed to be at 7:00pm but, I'll reschedule it at 7:18pm. It's already 6:38pm and the man you'll be having a meeting with is still not here. I'll inform him so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings"

I smiled and gave him a small nod "Thanks"

"No problem, Boss. See yah" Tay said before leaving the room

I went back on checking the other emails and files that had been sent to me, and those that are needed my signature for a certain production. Days had passed and it's now back to normal. Before I met him.

Jane and Carlos decided to go back to the original house which is out of the country, for their kids to be safe. I understand them, after what had happened to one of the twins and to Jane, Carlos will do anything now to protect them.

Mom and Dad decided to stop travelling now and just settled at my mansion, I don't really mind, it's much better than just starring at the ceiling for being alone. Derek and Sara left the city and went to live a normal life, Derek just left the mafia and decided to have a decent job and decent life with his family.

Everything's changing so fast, everyone's leaving so quickly as well. And for some reason, I feel much older now.

While sorting out the ones that I've already signed, Tay came in and informed me about the meeting. I stood up and followed him towards the meeting room, I met the old man and shakes hands with him before finally starting the meeting.

The meeting roughly took hours, it finally ended at 9pm so I called Tay and told him to find a place to eat. I went back to my office first and gathered my things before finally leaving the building. Some of the workers bid their goodbyes' and I nodded as a reply. As soon as I'm out of the building, the car was already waiting for me.

Getting inside the car and Tay sat on the other side, the driver started the engine.

"Did you find a place?" I asked, taking my phone out

"Yep, apparently there's a food festival at a near by mall. There will be a lot of food stalls with both local and foreign foods, we can chose what to eat there with so many variations." Tay explained

"It's been a long time since I've been on one, let's just hope that they have the food that suits my taste" I said looking at the messages I have.

Tay chuckled "I'm sure you'll like it, do you want me to call your mom and dad to bring White to the festival as well?" He asked, already holding his phone.

I showed my phone and replied "I already texted them, they already knew about the event and Mom said that they're already there"

"Good"

"Are you coming too?" I asked Tay.

He shook his head "No, sorry. New wanted me home after work since he's making dinner tonight"

I nodded and looked back at the window. "Alright"

You must be wondering who "white" is, he's a baby that I took in after my parents found him outside the gate of mansion when they were going back from the mall. I was hesitant at first but, white changed everything, even just a small amount of happiness had filled my heart.

I ended up officially adopted him a month ago. And Gun, he's been gone for a year and 2 months now. Yes, I'm counting the days where he is not by my side, sounds sad but it helps me set my mind at ease.

We finally arrived at the mall, I stepped out and roamed my eyes around the place. There are a lot of people, families, couples, and there are also kids even though it's already 9pm.

"This is your stop, Off. Will you be able to find them?" Tay asked

"Yeah-"

"Jumpol!"

I heard mom's voice, I looked at my back and saw her walking towards me and White on her arms and Dad carrying a food. Tay greeted my parents before leaving.

"Hey, son. Looks like you found this place too" Dad said taking a bite of his german hamburger or something

"Yep. Hey, baby" I took white from mom's arms

White is just 2 months old and turning 3 this month. He was so young when he was left, I feel bad for him but I'll make sure to give him a better life and treatment. Maybe that's what his real parents wanted him to have.

"White is such a good boy, he didn't cry even though it's full of people" Mom said. We're now walking towards a table they reserved.

"Did you guys brought his milk?" I asked them. We finally found the table and I sat down on the chair.

I turned white and leaned his back on my stomach, his head only reaching my chest, making him sit on my lap and wrapping my left arm softly around his tummy. It's fluffy.

"You know we did" Mom replied getting the bottle of milk out of her bag "It's already lukewarm"

I took the bottle and set it aside. "Why did you brought him here?"

  "Because we know that you will want to bring white with us" Dad said "Oh! I already ordered us food. You don't mind eating beef, do you, son?"

   We chatted for a while then our order finally came. White started to get fussy and kept on whining, I stood up and excused myself. I walked around the place with two guards following me, walking around help White to calm down. While walking around, I happened to smell a familiar scent. I immediately looked around, scanning every person around me. I squinted my eyes, my eyes widen and I followed the guy.

   His back, I will never forget that hair and shoulders. I walked fast while trying to avoid bumping into people and trying to catch up to the guy. I managed to grab the guy's face, forcing him to look at me.

  "What?"

-----

  Have you watched the series "Not Me"? I love that!!! White is here and maybe Black too..hhmmm.....