CHAPTER 22

Gun's POV

   "He got big eyes" I said while looking at the baby

   "I know, right? He looks like Derek but he said he looks like me" Sara said before sighing "So! What's the update between you and Jumpol?"

    I moved away from the baby and took a seat at the edge of the hospital bed

   "We're doing fine, he's been very caring and cuddly" I said while smiling

    "Cuddly? Are you serious?" Sara asked in amusement before laughing quietly since the baby is still asleep "I did not expect for Off to show that side of him"

  "You know about it?"

  She nodded "Yep, but not the loving side, more like when he's drunk"

   Imagining P'Off drunk and being cuddly to anyone is kind of making me jealous. Sara gave birth to a handsome baby boy and baby girl. (A/N: I actually forgot if she has twins or just a boy) The baby girl is being held by Sara's mother.

    "Did you guys already named them?" I asked her

   She looks up and hummed "I was thinking for the girl to be named Tierra and for the boy is Alta"

    I looked at her with a surprise expression "I never heard of those names before"

  She looks at me and giggled "I know, It kind of just jumped inside my mind"

   "But they're unique! I love it"

  She smiled at me and nodded "Anyway! Enough about me, let's talk about you and Off!"

    Sara mentioning about mine and P'Off's relationship is kind of embarrassing, I mean, I'm not embarrassed because I'm in a relationship with P'Off, but I'm kind of shy about it. Don't get me wrong, I want to shout out loud that I'm his and he's finally mine! I just need more self confidence....

    "N-nothing" I said, with a tint of blush on my cheek. I sat down on the chair near her bed, the baby "Like I said, he's been caring and cuddly. He would sometimes bought me parcels or expensive things, though I don't need any of them"

   "Why? Don't you like being spoiled?"

  I shook my head and look at the window "No, this whole thing are all new to me. I never even imagined that my life would be like this"

   I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I did not flinch since I recognized the scent. Instead, I smiled and snuggled closer on his chest

   "Hey, babii" P'Off said in a hushed tone before kissing my temple

  I giggled and probably have a huge smile on my face "Hi!"

   Sara crossed her arms on her chest, as Derek walks up to her and kissed her lips "You guys are so sly, we did not even notice that you entered the door"

  "It's just a hobby" P'Off said. I looked at him with a confused expression, he just smiled at me

    After a while, P'Tay and P'New came and said their "hellos" to the twins and Sara. They stayed there with Sara's parents and Derek while me and P'Off left to go back to the house. P'Off's Dad suggested that we should have a barbeque at the porch, I've never had nor experienced having a barbeque, I only tasted once, so I'm very excited about this.

   Me and P'Off dropped by the store first to buy some spices and other snacks and drinks for the barbeque. I managed to convince P'Off to buy me gummy worms and gummy bears, though he told me that I'm not allowed to eat them today since we will be eating pork.