Chapter 29: Before All Of It [Part01]

So, this basically happened 7 months before(three days after Gun was kidnapped). This explains what happened to Gun and Off.
-----

Off's POV

  We already captured the one who's been telling the enemy about all information about my actions and plans, it was one of Earth's member in his sector. I already talked to him about the guy and was already on the move to punish the rat.

     Right now, Carlo's had given me the CCTV footage of the penthouse. Mew and Tay are already reviewing the footage, while me and Derek are preparing to infiltrate the location where Gun is. It's been 3 days and I'm already scared of what they could've been done to my sweet boyfriend, he's soul is pure and yet, there are people who's tinting it.

    "Looks like one of the employees planted a bomb under the pot on the hallway, 5 in total" Mew said

    "There's also two room cleaning employees who entered the floor" Tay said "The boy placed something under the table and inside the cupboard"

    "So that's where the bombs are located" I said. If the employees were the ones who placed the bombs, are they spies or was just threatened "Carlos, call every single person that are involved at the incident. Even the tenants"

  Carlos nodded "Sure, I already told them to wait for our call. I'll ask my men to get them"

      I ended the call and looked ahead of me, Derek's already giving instructions for each sector. They are all ready, we're all ready, We just need the location from Carlos and Mew.

   "Gun's location is at **** City, on the south side at the abandoned mansion inside the woods" Mew said through the walkie-talkie

   "GO!" I shouted

    They all moved, some got inside the vans and some are at the helicopters. Mew's men are also joining forces with us, I hop inside one of the helicopters. Derek gave me my gun and daggers, the pilot started the engine of the helicopters. I saw Mew and Tay hop inside a van while Carlos and Derek stayed behind as backups.

   We followed the location that Mew had given, It only took us roughly 2 hours to reach the lace. Let's just say that our arrival is not quiet and sneaky as you may think, the enemy heard the noise of the helicopters and the ones that are on the van hop out pointing their guns. The fight had already started, the helicopters landed down while two are still on the air firing. I jumped down and my men made a way for me to get inside fast.

      Eleven went inside first before me and Tay, the ones that are guarding from the inside was easily taken down. We moved through the underground staircase and as expected, there are more of them.

    "Search all the rooms, NOW!" I shouted ordered them.

   "YES, SIR!"

    They search every door in the hallway, me and Tay also helped with the search. Some men reported that they found several Omegas tied up and full of bruises on their body but, none of them was mine.

   "Mew, go and check the Omegas they found. Carefully get them out of this place, get the betas to the job of transferring them since they'll be terrified if they smell an Alpha" I said. I still remember the day when I found Gun in the same situation...

   "Sure, I'll handle things here" Mew said before following one of the men inside the room

    "Let's move"

    After minutes of searching, we've reached a room that is far from others and at the end of the hallway. I smelled Gun's scent inside the room and I immediately kicked the door to open, but it was metal so it will take me a while to take this door down.